OT For Sale Marea handels & light

Currently reading:
OT For Sale Marea handels & light

S

stephen

Marea handels

PIC_0403.jpg

as you can see they dont have any lock barrels, 15 pounds plus 2 pounds delivery.

PIC_0405.jpg

PIC_0406.jpg

marea poly light, drivers side. as you can see its in good nick all brackets okay etc, 25 pounds plus 5 pounds for delivery,

local collection is welcome if you want...

PIC_0085-1-2.jpg

Rat is back on the road :)... New bits coming soon!

Hi will, 35 for both plus delivery or for 40 quid i will bring them to your door as you live local! get me out the house for an hour :)

let me know.

I might just take the handles be honest, Don't suppose you have the back ones too? Don't know if i could be botherd to look for another headlight, got enough bits sat around as it is!

Will. dont have back handels, my shed is full of car parts and my garage is full of a citroen c5 im breaking (my old car) stuff all around the house as well! go on take it you know you want to :)

im may keep the light, be nice to spray the inside the same colour as my marea...

Be good as a test bed i guess! Naw mate i'll just take the handles then as my drivers side has decided it would like to fall off!

sorry to Hi Jack.. i've got a set of rear marea handels in blue, still attached to the doors!!!

can buy as a job lot of I'll have fun like I did getting the front 1's out!!!

Image025.jpg

Image026.jpg

style5,TommyK.png

plate-2.jpg

See basically what it is is, i want the drivers side to have a lock, but not passenger side. i know its strange but thats me for ya. so i'll take both?

the front 1's are long gone but the read 1's are by a tree in the Orchard. Im seeing u in a few weeks, i'll bring them with me... and a front door card.

oh.. needs a rad from a marea TD???

style5,TommyK.png

plate-2.jpg

YES! rear doors completely intact including rear handles.

If you want them and remove the handles and sell them, then you can have them for the price of the rear handles.

or to make it easier to understand.....

Buy my rear marea handles and they come with free doors!!! :)

well there we go then... I'll bring them to the meet x-mass do and you can speak to stephen about buying the handles.

Does any1 want an airbag cover for the passenger side????

style5,TommyK.png

plate-2.jpg