Styling Original oz wheels

Currently reading:
Styling Original oz wheels

Hi Guys,
I have a schumacher gp.. 55 plate.. it has a nice set of SPARCO Wheels on it, they are looking a tad tired ive been quoted nearly £500 to get them refurbed, but i will lose the polished rim ,as its welded on .(n)
i would love to put the original style white OZ wheels on it. Where can i get some from please. and do OZ still make them ?
Cheers .
Jay:)

I can only think you'd have to contact OZ and ask them!

They'e Supertourismo model wheels. I dont know if they ever sold them mass market or whether they were only produced for Fiat.

Fiat, being Fiat, are an odd PCD size. The Stilo is 4x98mm and the OZ wheels are made in this correct size - I know, I have some. They're made to the correct 58.1mm centre bore size too.

Typically after market wheels don't be in any smaller PCD than 4x100mm and centre bore sizes are typically larger to allow them to fit as many vehicles as possible with the use of Spigot rings to make up the difference.

As the Stilo hasn't been sold for over a decade I'd say chances are they're not made any more, you could contact OZ and ask, otherwise you might be stuck with having to order a new set through the dealer network, again, if OZ will manufacture them.

The other option of course is to determine with OZ which model is most like the original Schumacher GP wheels and buy a set of those, probably in 4x100 and use pitch correction bolts and spigot rings to fit. If you purchased in silver and stuck some Fiat centre caps on you'd probably pass close enough for being genuine.

Last edited:
This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
Thanks Guys,
The Lancia wheels do look quite close. i tried to speak to someone at wheel base on the chat thingy.. when i mention 2005 ..it went awfully quiet ha ha..OZ do a suprturismo in white .blak and silver and in 18" wait for it...£ 1200.00 for a set.. ahem ... think i'll shop around for lookylikeys.. thanks again for the input..

:D

Yes.. I don't half fancy a set myself but they're more than the car cost, even without tyres.. :D

I'm rummaging around the second-hand market but I've bought second-hand before and there's usually at least one in the set that's flattened, twisted or buckled, so it's a bit boring.

I did find a nice condition original Fiat hub cap in the meantime though... :D

Ralf S.

Back