General Ordered My Fiat 500 here in INDIA and it's Super Expensive

Currently reading:
General Ordered My Fiat 500 here in INDIA and it's Super Expensive

Hi everyone,

Just an update, the car has reached the docks in Bombay and it will take 10-15 days before it finally reaches the dealer in New Delhi !!

I'm pretty excited, but unfortunately I am stuck in UK till the 5th of December.

Cheers

Omar

Great news, I saw a programme on Bombay last week, all about the railways there... looking at the roads I think it might take 12 weeks for your car to get out of Bombay:)
Your 500 is going to stand out so well in India, all I ever seem to see in TV shows are loads of Hindustans, those Fiat 1100 clones and Suzuki Altos!

Great news, I saw a programme on Bombay last week, all about the railways there... looking at the roads I think it might take 12 weeks for your car to get out of Bombay:)
Your 500 is going to stand out so well in India, all I ever seem to see in TV shows are loads of Hindustans, those Fiat 1100 clones and Suzuki Altos!

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: You guessed it right !!

But still I like it the way it is !! LOL

Welcome to FF.
I had no idea Fiat and Tatas relationship had come so far as to already be sharing showrooms.
Makes the talk of the Nano being released in Europe with a few safety modifications and a shiney new Fiat badge on the front in a couple years much more believable.

Good luck getting your 500. I'm really looking forward to the photo in front of the Taj Mahal! :D

Nano would be Ncap 1 star at best and never meet EU5 in it's current guise

Back