General Optional Extras

Currently reading:
General Optional Extras

jackarmy83

Hi all,

Just got a new GP 1.4 Dynamic for £8650. Really pleased with it, it looks awesome (picture in profile and avatar).

Could anyone give me advice on getting any of the optional extras AFTER the purchase? I've had a little look on the Fiat website and would like to get for example, the bluetooth kit installed, maybe upgrade my cd player to cd + mp3, put a spoiler on etc.

Would prices be the same as the website states (additional labour charges on top?).

Any info whatever would be great. Thanks. :)

From what I've read in other threads on this forum (hint: use the search), it seems the blue&me cannot be retrofitted, but there is an iPod connection that can be brought. If you want to change the CD player for one with Mp3 support then buy one from Fiat, and then try to sell your old one (which is hard unless some come without CD players), meaning it's more expensive.

Thanks Gav, I did try the search but not much came up.

Shame that the bluetooth can't be done, is there a reason they wont do this?

Looking at the options book, there is no retro fit for Blue&Me but there is a bluetooth handsfree phone kit available and as Gav said you can get the Ipod adaptor for the stero.

jackarmy83 said:
Hi all,

Just got a new GP 1.4 Dynamic for £8650. Really pleased with it, it looks awesome (picture in profile and avatar).

Could anyone give me advice on getting any of the optional extras AFTER the purchase? I've had a little look on the Fiat website and would like to get for example, the bluetooth kit installed, maybe upgrade my cd player to cd + mp3, put a spoiler on etc.

Would prices be the same as the website states (additional labour charges on top?).

Any info whatever would be great. Thanks. :)

Seems someone is selling bluetooth kits in Italy on ebay - not sure if it's replacement or an upgrade kit - might be worth you emailing them to ask
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/KIT-vivavoce-bluetooth-fiat-GRANDE-PUNTO-ORIGINALE_W0QQitemZ330005634143QQihZ014QQcategoryZ31352QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
Back