General Only 35 2.4's ever registered in the UK???

Currently reading:
General Only 35 2.4's ever registered in the UK???

But to some people their just a car.Its only us sad t.ats that worship them.Thing is the 5 cylinder is like the nice girl next door,theres just something about it.The off beat sound,the diesel crackle that bounces back at you when you go up a narrow street,the fact just the sound of it turns heads.Awesome machine.

But to some people their just a car.Its only us sad t.ats that worship them.Thing is the 5 cylinder is like the nice girl next door,theres just something about it.The off beat sound,the diesel crackle that bounces back at you when you go up a narrow street,the fact just the sound of it turns heads.Awesome machine.

Stop it now! I won't be able to sleep tonight for wishing the hours away until collection tomorrow :D

Only 24 hours in but loving it :D

A few things to sort/investigate:

- All the tyres are fine but one is only a 91 - so will get upped to same 95W reinforced as per the others.
- The tailgate micro-switch wasn't working when I went to look at the car and still defunkt when I collected/got her home, but tonight it worked..... but only 2 or 3 times then stopped again :confused:
- The car came with an IO play which appears to be dead, so I'll have a google to see if I can find a wiring diagram for said gadget and try and fix.

Other than that all appears to be good - 42mpg on the way home.

Belts/pump/tensioners/pulleys/oil & filter tomorrow.

Techno grey with grey leather, electrochromic mirror, folding mirrors, dusk sensor, rain sensor, working sunroof too!

Will get some photos up soon.

Last edited:
That's true and I know where 2 of those are: they are owned by friend sof mine who work for the Fiat main dealer that I used to work for.

Back