One for the ladies ..

Currently reading:
One for the ladies ..

My usual Saturday night drink in the pub with friends turned into a huge discussion on BDSM(google it if you don't know what it means) because of 3 books written by E L James(http://www.eljamesauthor.com).

Our usual drunken car based chat with mates was seriously interrupted by the mention of the "50 Shades Trilogy", the 3 books mentioned above.

Out of 11 of us(men) only 1 knew nothing about these books our wives/girlfriends had been reading and we all gave the books a big (y) with regards to the effects they have had on our better halves in the bedroom department.

So all you ladies out there, get yourselves a copy of all 3 books.

And all you men, if your other half doesn't have them yet, do yourself a favour and go buy them for her. I sent all 3 books direct to my other halves Kindle, only cost £8 ... ;)

1.jpg

Good books. just finished reading all 3 took just under 3 days :D I would recommend them. Actually very well written unlike some other erotic novels. and you actually get involved in the story not just the sex bits :p

Read a chuck of the first book (when I say a chunk I mean half a page) and it seems to be written by a 12 year old.
The grammar and punctuation is awful. Other half is reading it at the moment and says "it seems to have been written like a twilight book"

It was written by a lady who based it on the twilight books. She published it on the twilight fan pages then it was removed due to adult content she then made her own site and changed the names and some of the other details. Once it become popular she removed the site and the books were published and rumour has it it's to be made in to a film

My usual Saturday night drink in the pub with friends turned into a huge discussion on BDSM(google it if you don't know what it means) because of 3 books written by E L James(http://www.eljamesauthor.com).

Our usual drunken car based chat with mates was seriously interrupted by the mention of the "50 Shades Trilogy", the 3 books mentioned above.

Out of 11 of us(men) only 1 knew nothing about these books our wives/girlfriends had been reading and we all gave the books a big (y) with regards to the effects they have had on our better halves in the bedroom department.

So all you ladies out there, get yourselves a copy of all 3 books.

And all you men, if your other half doesn't have them yet, do yourself a favour and go buy them for her. I sent all 3 books direct to my other halves Kindle, only cost £8 ... ;)

Nice idea Shady.
Unfortunately Mrs Codger reads and then nods off.
Probably me reading Autosport or Car Mechanics magazine next to her might have something to do with it though...

It was written by a lady who based it on the twilight books. She published it on the twilight fan pages then it was removed due to adult content she then made her own site and changed the names and some of the other details. Once it become popular she removed the site and the books were published and rumour has it it's to be made in to a film

LMAO :ROFLMAO: so its basically dodgy twilight fan fiction

Back