Oi Cumbria lot

Currently reading:
Oi Cumbria lot

Heads up ;)

I'm travelling south on the 2nd September and will probably be roundabout Carlisle late afternoon/early evening. If anyone's about for an hour or so who would be willing to share some great driving roads and say hello then let me know :)

Good stuff :) I'm intending to take the scenic route south although what that is I haven't decided yet :laugh: Aim is to be in Morecambe later in the evening

ME ME ME ME PICK ME!!!!!,, how long you possible down for? ,, martyn , drive down the A6 down to penrith , then a heartside hoon take her up there to have a brew the drive back down , then send back down the a66

All I know is I'm definitely in Morecambe from the 2nd to the 4th and after that I'm flexible. I was considering heading on down to Manchester for the North West Italian Car Night but I dunno if that's still going. I asked over on FF about it and no-one answered so may just head north again instead. So if the 2nd isn't an option for folks the 4th might be instead

Hmmmn, now I have to work out whether or not to head to Manchester. How popular are they and what sort of numbers attend?

Is 2nd or 4th better for folks for a mini Cumbria meet? Answers to these questions may help decide what I'm doing :)

It's now looking like the 4th is a better idea for me as I need to arrive in Morecambe late afternoon on the 2nd rather than the evening and have to be back north on the friday afternoon. I'll probably leave lancs about lunchtime on the 4th and spend the afternoon in the Lake District. Can be about in the evening if folks want to meet up and then head north again probably about 8-ish

let me know if you're available and when and where you want to meet up.

Oi! Cumbria lot! You still ok for this Thursday about 5-sh? And where am I going to meet you? It would be a shame to be that far south and not say hello :D

jatkinson said:
errrm , depends what you are wanting to do :)

Just a wee run on what you'd consider to be a brilliant driving road. Nowt too much as I'll need to head back up the road that evening as I've got a skip being delivered on Friday to start clearing the garden (my holidays are ever so exciting lol)

As said it'd be a shame for me to be in your part of the world and not say hello. Call it a wee chippy run

m5haw said:


????

m5haw said:
Its a wee hand pointing up as in same as James

Interesting, it just appears as 4 empty square boxes on chrome. Does this mean when I use external emoticons via attachments that's all everyone sees?

jatkinson said:
BALLS!!!!!!!!! i fogot about this !!!!!!

It's been noted ;) :p

m5haw said:
And a have just got in sorry @Harper

Forgiven as you at least have a valid excuse although I suppose we could call it old age on James' part

Back