Technical NOX emissions the future

Currently reading:
Technical NOX emissions the future

merovingian

Bosch claim they have developed a nox reducing system that reduces emissions by 90%. This can only be installed on new vehicles, it works by ensuring the engine runs continually at high temperature it seems.
All very nice but what the FK are the rest of us gonna do I wonder?
CNG is maybe an option too?
I really dont fancy having to take my motor home off the road just yet

It would be a bit unfair of any country to ban any vehicle if it's emissions don't exceed those it was designed to meet the standards for. I wouldn't expect any 10+ year old diesel to meet current emissions standards, no matter what work is carried out to it.

Diesel bashing is flavour of the month, it was the panacea to all our ills a few years ago. F..k them all. The green loons all want milk in their cereal and meat and veg but very conviently forget that diesel is the prime mover on our farms and will continue for many years to come.

Bosch claim they have developed a nox reducing system that reduces emissions by 90%.

I'll believe that when a third party university independently verifies it. Not sure why the eu wont incentivise retrofitting DPF and measures like LPG injection which decreases, NOX, PM and increases MPG

If biodiesel took off in a big way it would be inevitable that food crops would give way to fuel crops effectively taking food from the mouths of the poor and putting it in fuel tanks largely in the west.

Back