Posted by Helz
Poacher's Pocket, Metal Bridge
Sunday, April 1, 2007 - 01:00 AM
Until: Sunday, April 1, 2007 - 04:00 AM
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
was this the spot that I came with, and it snowed???

I remember th food, the cake, and the ice (y)

I may be able to come. as technically uni finishs that week, so I'll have 7weeks of freedom to er, work, earn £££, kitesurf, snowkite in norvay :cool:

so what time is dinner, as soon as everyone gets there? or about 7?

Can food be before 7pm as we have James with us? Plus the only problem we as a group is going to have to getting tables as we can't book them.

well if the first of us who get there try and grab the big table we had before just behind the wall that you past just after the bar that should be big enough i would have though, but since you have james we could try and get there for 4 and eat about 5 - 5.30ish and give us a few hours after to eat and talk???

Yeah, 5 to 5:30pm for food sounds fine. I'll try and pop sometime to try and get them to allow table bookings on a Sunday. Think i'll be having a sandwich for luch that day since the food is hugh :D

We maybe there for just before 4pm like last time. Think Rob will be bring his Marea, i'll be in the Bravo :D

Wooooooo, excited now :D

Me too, mainly though as i break up from college the friday before, and my parents are going away for two weeks on the monday:D

Nah we're sensible. Might disappear up Hart bank but we'll wait at the top :p
Good, i tried using sat nav to get to sunderland and it failed, i got there by randomly repeating a183 to myself up the a19. lol

What does everyone fancy doing after? Anything? Nothing?

Durham isn't exactly far from the pub, and quite a few places to visit there.

Edit: For a terrible moment there I thought this was clashing with a potential work trip to Calais...

I can't wait :D

I may try and call in to the pub sometime and see if there will allow me to book some tables since there is a few of us going.

Back