Northeast Fiat Club

Currently reading:
Northeast Fiat Club

Yeah, where were you Dan.

Only saw one black punto which hjad half its front bumper/spoiler ripped off :D.

Me had to stop for a wee on the way back, and then went to see how much diesel is at Ferrybridge Services - if your wondering why i overtook u twice Tris :D

Nope. i pulled of at the york turning on a1 to go for a leak, and then back on again then overtook you. I was going at speeds your punto would struggle to keep up with :D, then i then went to see how much fuel was at ferrybridge but it was closed, so then went back onto m62 and overtook you again :D.
Then you overtook me on the sliproad leaving the m62 LOL :cool:

Yep my car certainly doesnt hang around. That 45-50mpg i got on the way there, turned into about 25-30mpg on the way back though (n) .

I used a third of a tank today :eek:

Yep my car certainly doesnt hang around. That 45-50mpg i got on the way there, turned into about 25-30mpg on the way back though (n) .

I used a third of a tank today :eek:

Your own fault speed demon! i used just over half a tank which sucks.
Have you seen that how to be a boy racer video on here somewhere? alot of the cars was just like that tonight lol

Im gonna watch it tomorrow when i can have the sound on because everyone else has gone to bed, and my speakers either do loud or quiet :D.

Wonder what i can do tomorrow :confused:

Same as me. Gonna shine mine up, fridays reserved for going and emptying my bank balance on some new tyres.

Oh, and im getting my xmas pressie tomorrow actually :D, Sat Nav here i come

Not 100% sure. Im gonna have to see what the folks say. I would be happy with a reasonable garmin unit. doesnt have to be widescreen.

Im off to bed now before i fall asleep on keyboard :D

hey

sorry i didnt go up last nite i was on my way up and got a phone call and one of my mates had been in a fight lol and need me to pick him up and take him to the hospital

wat did yas think of it ? il be going nxt week tho :)

Not sure if im going next week, cost me quite a bit in fuel.

It was goodish fun lol. seeing some of the chavved cars turn up.

Also some of the cars that the lads looked like they had borrowed of there mum.

I did 2 wheelspins as well :D.

Just to show off LOL.

There was some quite strange cars there as well asside the chavvy cars. Audi Q7, new BMW 5-Series, Z4, RR Sport.

lol yeh its alot of halford style cars around some nice cars

were the skylines down normally about 4 or 5 they go around drifting the car park lol alot of Boro football players the younger ones take there TTs and BMWs down and show off lol

its normally pretty good lol

Yeah there was quite a few chavvy cars there :D.

There was a few skylines and sort of drifting style cars around.

There was a mini there with tyres that were so huge there was hardly room under the wheelarches :eek:.

Took us about 1 n a half hours to get there, and then about 30-45ish minutes to get back so not to far. i put my foot down lol :D

When we first pulled into the car park, there was an old knackared bubble shaped micra there which had a noisy exhaust on it to make it sound like a rally car :D, was battered to hell though.

Might nip down again in a few weeks. Cost me about £15 quid if not more in fuel to get there :(.

Back