Northeast Fiat Club

Currently reading:
Northeast Fiat Club

Lucky my warranty doesnt run out till next may (y):D

We got a big tour going on next year tris if you up for it. there are a few of us doing it. check out the general event section its in there (thats if you aint seen it yet lol ) (y)

just got my car back today £300 to get it sorted out :'( thats cut me up alot all my drinking money gone lol i should buy xmas presents but ill have nxt month 4 that lol

i may give teeside a miss 2nite unless my mates go up il go in there cars haha

yeh but there been boring lol soo looks like a nite in mite go n get some pints in or a bottle of vodka lol

haha we were making our own cocktails at the weekend. . . beer and bacardi (n) we wo smashed already and couldn't tast anything lol. . . did wake up with two hot women next to me though. . .:D:D:D

Did you go tonight in end then Dan? Or is the car still being repaired?

haha we were making our own cocktails at the weekend. . . beer and bacardi (n) we wo smashed already and couldn't tast anything lol. . . did wake up with two hot women next to me though. . .:D:D:D

Did you go tonight in end then Dan? Or is the car still being repaired?

2 women u lucky lucky man lololol yeh i went out in my car missed it lolol but went to the pub 4 a few but cudnt get in the drinkin mood maybe its cos it was a weds lol

nevermind lol sooo 2women that somethink to be proud of lolol

Back