North East Of England

Currently reading:
North East Of England

si23uk said:
small town in yorkshire isnt it
Not quite but nearly - used to b in yorkshire but not any more, was in county of cleveland but that doesn't exist any more so it's prob just Middlesbrough, Teesside if it has to have a county but I never put a county n now I'm waffling on so I'll go away :eek:

Em

Whitevanman said:
A-Z says county durham including Teeside :)
oh and did u ever work out a date?
Yup county durham used to go up to the north shore of the river Tees and then it was North Yorkshire on the South side of the tees - now it's Teesside and County Durham starts just a few miles up the rd beyond Stockton n North Yorkshire begins just outside Stokesley so Middlesbrough's in a no mans land known as Teesside

Em

well then you can come to the meet, Peel Retail Park, Washington - Homebase Car Park, 8ish

Hate that on forms.. when there is a box for county and you have to fill it in. Its about time the rest of the country realised that Cleveland is no more!

from whitepages.co.uk
In April 1996 Cleveland became a ceremonial county with the following unitary councils: Hartlepool; Middlesbrough; Redcar and Cleveland (formerly Langbaurgh-on-Tees);

Glad diesels are welcome, I can't afford 2 cars right now and its a fair old slog to work and back so petrols would cost a wee bit much. Doing what I can with my tdsx though so its not completly boring.

do any of you go to that thing in durham at the arniston centre or whatever its called, I've been once and saw my favourite car with my favourite wheels on, but I heard the shopping centre was cracking down on it and closing the car park up.

Mostly full of chavs and ricers!

Back