North East Modified Show 2007

Currently reading:
North East Modified Show 2007

si23uk

flyer.jpg

think i may goto this! my sei is nowhere near show worth like.... :idea: think its time i got a credit card

Update on the event

Raffle tickets will be on sale through-out the event and will also be on sale before hand. You can get your raffle tickets from the following:-

PPS Motorsport

More to follow.

Raffle prizes confirmed:

Donated by: Team Turners.
Prize: Sub, Amp, Front & Rear Components.

Donated by: Autodazzle.
Prize: Window tints and full valet.

Donated by: RoadRespect.org.
Prize: Red Letter track day.

Donated by: DriftUK.
Prize: Drifting school day.

We have also picked the trophys for the best in catogories. These will be updated on the website soon.

Company stands
DriftUK
- Will have on show some of the finest drift cars in the UK
Team Turners
- Some of there show cars will be blasting the tunes!
RoadRespect
- will be demonstrating safe driving.
AutoDazzle
- Daz will be doing onsite tinting and also have a range of customers cars.

More stands to be confirmed.

Clubs & Forums Stands

We have had a lot of interest from clubs and forums, I cannot put which club/forum will be attending as the deadline is still roughly a month away. But we have invited a wide range of modified cars to the show.

entry forms must be emailed back before the 26 August 2007.

Thanks

North East Modified

Stand space still available if the fiatforum would like to have a stand, maybe some of the North East England members would like to put one together.

* Update on the event

Hi there, thanks for all that have entered. We have received over 200 entries from clubs and forums.

We have confirmed clubs such as the RS Owners, JNE, Retro-Rides, DriftUK and many more.

Can I remind everyone who is attending on a stand to be at the show before 9.45am on Sunday 9th September. As we are opening the gates to the public at 10:00am.

If you haven’t already received your tickets and info pack, it will be with you very soon.

If you would like to still come and show your car but your not part of a club/forum stand then you can arrive on the day and pay on the gate.

Please help spread the word to everyone, and lets make as much money as possible for Cystic Fibrosis and the Cystic Fibrosis Trust. All donations are welcome and representatives from CF Trust will be there on the day of the show.

Everyone is welcome and we hope you all enjoy the show.

We look forward to meeting you all.

Cheers

The North East Modified Team

Back