North North east meet up?

Currently reading:
North North east meet up?

Yeah, you commented on it :confused::confused: :p

Sammy, We are organizing meets around Yorkshire. Teesidecan be an honorary part of Yorkshire (y) Im sure we can organise meets up there for you too.

Thirsk might be on the Cards and a trip to Redcar one day ;)

lol yeah i looked for it after i commented on this thread :p

Yeah, you commented on it :confused::confused: :p

Sammy, We are organizing meets around Yorkshire. Teesidecan be an honorary part of Yorkshire (y) Im sure we can organise meets up there for you too.

Thirsk might be on the Cards and a trip to Redcar one day ;)

i was thinking redcar! easy to get to and the majuba car park on the sea front is massive!

glad to see some interest though! (y)

i was thinking redcar! easy to get to and the majuba car park on the sea front is massive!

glad to see some interest though! (y)

We have had interest from Middlesborogh, so not far from you, but they never turned up on our events.

I guess if we do something in Redcar might attract a few more people..

I'll send you a link to the Yorkshire Italia group. keep an eye on it for event listings (y)

We have had interest from Middlesborogh, so not far from you, but they never turned up on our events.

I guess if we do something in Redcar might attract a few more people..

I'll send you a link to the Yorkshire Italia group. keep an eye on it for event listings (y)

well if im free then i dont see no reason i cant come to anything local!

and thanks for the group link! (y)

Sammy I'm in the Durham area quite a bit, if theres something that could be arranged for a weekend then that would be cool?

Sunday morning breakfast meet by the sea?

Sammy I'm in the Durham area quite a bit, if theres something that could be arranged for a weekend then that would be cool?

Sunday morning breakfast meet by the sea?

yeah sundays are good for me s o have now told work i no longer want to work sundays anymore haha! ill look into organising somthing maybe middle of july?! yorkshire itallia lads seem intrested too so its lookng doable! (y)

Back