500 Newbie

Currently reading:
500 Newbie

Ellie123

Hello,

i have a fiat 500 1.2 and i have an engine light come up and the code reads p0443, has anyone had this problem before and know how much it is to fix? or how much the part is?
Thank you in advance

If it is something to do with the evap valve then this is a picture of where it is left of the battery

Attachments

• 20180324_163638.jpg
    20180324_163638.jpg
    3.5 MB · Views: 26
umm i dont know much about cars but my friend is a mechanic and has a diagnostic machine and it come up with that code and i dont think there are any symptoms just the light has come up

umm i dont know much about cars but my friend is a mechanic and has a diagnostic machine and it come up with that code and i dont think there are any symptoms just the light has come up

It would be worth finding someone on here with MES that’s nearby, that would probably diagnose it properly and tell you the cause. Where are you located.

A bit of Google seemed to suggest that there are few symptoms one thing it did say was when filling the car with petrol if there was a whoosh when the filler cap was removed it can indicate the Valve is stuck shut ? My old Accord did this all the time but never showed a code.

Well my car seems to be going down i fuel quickly but i dont know if thats just me but my father did say something about the fuel

Back