General Newbie Introduction - just bought a Fiat Stilo 1.4

Currently reading:
General Newbie Introduction - just bought a Fiat Stilo 1.4

italian_scoobydoo

Hi All, :)

Just a quick intro from me, I've just bought a Fiat Stilo 1.4 16v with low mileage for a real bargain price! It's a 2004 3 door "Active" with the 6 speed gearbox! :slayer:

I must say, initial impressions are extremely positive, goes well for a 1.4 and handles tidily. Completely standard presently but some subtle mods are on the horizon (y)

I'm not stranger to Fiats having owned both a Tipo 16v and 2 Marea 2.4 JTD's(!) so getting used to having rare Fiats!
In fact, my current Marea JTD is for sale now I have the Stilo so will get an ad onto the classifieds very soon. It's just been put onto E-bay today but hopefully someone from the forum will love and cherish it as I bought it originally from a forum member.

I'm sure I will have some questions soon but just wanted to say hi all the same :worship:

Cheers!

Last edited:
Hello mate welcome to the stilo section..:wave::wave: I hope all you trouble are little ones..;)

Thanks for the warm welcome guys :D

Coyle, how long you had your 1.4 for? I must admit for 95bhp it's nippy! :slayer:

ive had mine for just over 18months now. got it from new! its quick for a 1.4 i must say. quicker than the 105bhp mg zr's

i've done everything to mine myself including lowering, xenon conversion, fitting gsr induction kit and fitting all my ice inc 2subs and 2amps.

so if you got anything planned give me a shout

Thanks again guys, good to hear I am in safe and similar hands with the Stilo!

Coyle - thanks for the info, I will be in touch by PM to discuss any mods! Some of the stuff you have done is what I would want to do.

Back