New traffic calming measures

Currently reading:
New traffic calming measures

so thats prob y thers lots of pot holes wher a live =/ least a no ma suspensions fine lol

the roads in dundee are easily some of the worst in scotland, theres isnt 1 good road now, no potholes have been repaired for over 3 years that ive seen. the roads are crumbling up the middle and even subsiding near me!

yup, thats what we pay our road tax for :(

Mrcento said:
the roads in dundee are easily some of the worst in scotland, theres isnt 1 good road now, no potholes have been repaired for over 3 years that ive seen. the roads are crumbling up the middle and even subsiding near me!

yup, thats what we pay our road tax for :(

Paisley and the surrounding area's getting rather like that as well. They keep craply patching potholes up, but it lasts literally days before it crumbles. Then there's the wonderful sunken manhole covers, which are fun to bounce over :rolleyes:

Martyn, I know the exact lump of tar you are talking about. If you can't move onto the middle of the road to miss it, then you feel that your car is going to go on two wheels as it's such a large bump. Thats why I tend to drive on the Newburgh road, as there aren't so much pot holes there. The roads are always awful this time of year because of all the salt the Council puts down for the winter! :eek:)

MiniMaz said:
Martyn, I know the exact lump of tar you are talking about. If you can't move onto the middle of the road to miss it, then you feel that your car is going to go on two wheels as it's such a large bump. Thats why I tend to drive on the Newburgh road, as there aren't so much pot holes there. The roads are always awful this time of year because of all the salt the Council puts down for the winter! :eek:)

I wonder if eventually the sheer volume of trucks and vehicles will flatten out the tar. Time will tell!

Some great driving on the newburgh road, we used that on return from our Peterhead/Aberdeen meet last year but unfortunately it didn't agree with all the passengers. At least one had to stop to recapture their stomach lol

Back