Punto (Mk2/2b) New to the forum (pictures of my car)

Currently reading:
Punto (Mk2/2b) New to the forum (pictures of my car)

Danlow1991

Hello everyone. Today I found out about this website and I have been browsing around in the forums on my mobile earlier. I decided to register and share some pictures of my own fiat punto (II) 2003.

These pictures were taken during the summer of 2012. I bought this car on march 2012 and I love it.

Punton.jpg

puntocensurerad.jpg

DSC_0028.jpg

DSC_0027.jpg

I haven't done anything extra on my car, I just keep it clean and fresh. I live in Sweden and the temperatures during winters can be really low but that has not been a problem for my car and it heats really good aswell. Well, the only problem is that it gets dirty alot easier.

Never considered tuning it, I'll let future decide. :)

I'll continue uploading pictures and/or videos of my car on this thread.

What do you guys think about my car?

Greetings, DS.

Last edited:
Very nice...! And it's good to see another five-door on here...! (It also looks ELX spec, like mine....) (y)

I used to work just up the fjord from you, in Västerås, a few years ago.... I was always impressed at how severe snowfalls, etc. were dealt with.... We get a light dusting, and the world grinds to a halt...! ;)

PS: Sorry... -- forgot my manners... -- welcome to the Forum...! :)

Last edited:
Thank you very much homeward.:)

Here are some more pictures from my mobile phone. Also taken during the summer.

DSC_0030_zps3de51e50.jpg

DSC_0035_zps53a088a9.jpg

DSC_0037_zps32d17da7.jpg

DSC_0057_zps944131d3.jpg

DSC_0072_zps97a8178e.jpg

This picture is of a very cool car on the highway on my way home from work. Thought it would be cool to share it. :)
DSC_0062_zps3df956d6.jpg

I will upload newer photos of my punto and how it looks like now when it is winter and when it is -10 to -20 celsius.

Greetings, DS.

Last edited:
Hello everyone. Today I found out about this website and I have been browsing around in the forums on my mobile earlier. I decided to register and share some pictures of my own fiat punto (II) 2003.

These pictures were taken during the summer of 2012. I bought this car on march 2012 and I love it.

Punton.jpg

puntocensurerad.jpg

DSC_0028.jpg

DSC_0027.jpg

I haven't done anything extra on my car, I just keep it clean and fresh. I live in Sweden and the temperatures during winters can be really low but that has not been a problem for my car and it heats really good aswell. Well, the only problem is that it gets dirty alot easier.

Never considered tuning it, I'll let future decide. :)

I'll continue uploading pictures and/or videos of my car on this thread.

What do you guys think about my car?

Greetings, DS.
welcome to the forum.nice pictures

Those wheel trims are gastly!

And do i see headlight washers there?
Why do we not get them in the UK? that sucks

Hows the underbelly looking, over here in the UK alot of us mk2 / mk2b are going to reseal out floors with UK salt blasting that happens during the winter :(

psstt... btw you wheels on the wrong side of the car :p:p

Ziggy

Cool!
We do get a lot of snow/salt in sweden so the floor seams suffer. I repaired and resealed my sills/floor so I hope it lasts a few more years.
The heating in my Punto was bad until I realized the fresh air flap never really closed, it seems not all Puntos suffer from this!
(If you haven't yet, feel free to visit the swedish forum at sfk.ibk.se/forum )

Last edited:
Here's another picture. Cleaned my car today because of the good weather lately. It smells spring already :)

I don't have any wheel trims on my winter tyres.

DSC_0109_zpsef443db8.jpg

I was thinking of re-painting my car from dark blue to white.

What do you guys think about that?

Back