General New to Bravo Land...

Currently reading:
General New to Bravo Land...

Hi. I'm a long-time Stilo owner whose son has just bought himself a 2009 Bravo 2.0 Multijet 165 with 70K on the clock. I'm about to do a bit of fettling on it for him (full service etc) and wondered if there are any unusual issues I need to be aware of?

Already picked up the M32 gearbox issue and will be changing the oil soonest. Any recommendations for transmission fluid? I was thinking of Fuch Titan Sintofluid 75W-80.

Anything else? I understand removing the oil filter is a pig. Any DIY tips?

Cheers chaps.

Last edited:
The 2.0 doesn't have the M32 gearbox, it has the F40 one which is far superior. A solid platform used in several other cars so very few things to look out for.

Expect to have to get the car in the air to change the air filter!

The 2.0 doesn't have the M32 gearbox, it has the F40 one which is far superior. A solid platform used in several other cars so very few things to look out for.

Expect to have to get the car in the air to change the air filter!

Wow, thanks for that. It's a relief to hear it's not an M32. Funny, I'm sure I read in another thread it was. And yes, putting her in the air for a filter change is no prob. After an oil filter change on a 2.4 Stilo engine, trust me, anything else is a walk in the park!

Back