General New tipo owner :D

Currently reading:
General New tipo owner :D

narchadbauer

Hi all,

I'm new here and soon to be the proud owner of a 1.4 5 door tipooooooooo. i've got my test on the 3rd of october so fingers crossed may be driving it then. It's my dads old car, and he recently taxed and mot'd it so im :D :D :D

I'll post some pics as soon as i pass so i can give it a proper clean etc.

Few questions, any good suggestions for a head unit?! Anyone got the same car as me so i can have some possible inspiration for mods?!!?

Jack!!

Visual mods not really any. Tipo's are not catered for by bodykit manufacturers and the few I have seen do not suit Tipo's shape. Maybe take styling cueues from the Sedicivalvoles with foglights and red strip down the bumpers and skirts.

As for headunit.. Whatever you can get. You have a standard fitting so pretty much anything fits.

edit:

Oh and Welcome :wave:

2nd edit:

Good luck with the test (y)

Hehe, soon i will inherit pretty much the same car from my dad, too! :D
Good Luck!

w00t passed my test, only 3 minors aswell ==]=]=]=] just waiting for my dad to sort the insurance and 'hopefully' will be driving it tomoz!! :D:D

not sure on the mk but its a 1994 1.4 ie. Insurance is proving rediculous and it doesnt look like im going to be able to insure it.

i got a quote for £1600 when i first passed. but doing pass plus brought it down to £1200 which while it's still a lot. was in fact cheaper than my friend who lives in a posh area and drives a 1.3 fiesta which is a heck of a lot slower. though saying that i dunno what the spi ones are like.

Back