New thread for Paul....

Currently reading:
New thread for Paul....

Alex22 said:
eep! so the full "volvo experience" then.
I've heard that farmers of old had subarus? :confused:

thats what i thought, mostly legacys for men, and justys for women!! arnt volvos for suburbia??

i no my mates VERY Suburban parents had 4 740 estates!!! (at the same time??) and they were all white! :yuck:

Going back to the capital punishment bit, briefly. Why kill them when you can put them to much better use. All those mean tests that are done on poor, innocent animals can be done on them instead.

Volvo's don't have indicators, they have impact warning lights.

i no my mates VERY Suburban parents had 4 740 estates!!! (at the same time??) and they were all white! :yuck:[/QUOTE]
Why why why would you need that many volvos at once??? don't tell me its for space!
I helped my friend move out her student house into halls recently, and we fitted all of her stuff in my cinqi in one go! who needs 4 volvos!

i been in a current volvo too, im not sure which one it was though, if it helps it had 5 doors :p

i was too busy playing around with all the gadgets and gizmos, so didnt really pay attention to the speedo

Stuart DemonD said:
Tell me about it - may even beat a Cinq as well
Err! d'ya think? lol!

i didn't know you had a mondeo sorry :eek: .

Look what i jus found in the smilies bit>>>>> before i use it i want to say its not associiated with the post or topic but jus coz its funny :tosser:

Alex22 said:
Err! d'ya think? lol!

i didn't know you had a mondeo sorry :eek: .
T'is ok - funnily enough, it only left my driveway last week; my gardener had it off me [and the Mondeo ;)]

I got the Mondeo purely as a workhorse - couldn't fault it, tbh - engine was sweet, handling superb, lots of toys. Just let down by dodgy Ford electrics! Sounds familiar....

Back