Stilo New Stilo

Introduction

I picked up my new Stilo JTD yesterday and I just wanted to say how great it is.

it never runs out of poke, even at motorway speeds, there are so many toys to play about with, the steering is tons better than my punto I had.

I have one question though what does "inst comsumption" mean on the trip computer? does it mean if you carried at that speed in that gear thats what mpg you would get?

Oh and here are some pics of the beast.
Nice one :cool:

I'd guess inst consumption is the mpg you are getting at that moment in time. So if you accelerate it will drop instantly, whereas it would take a while to drop if you were looking at the average mpg.

Bob in disguise

Ex Fiat Owner!
yeah inst consumption is the fuel consumtion your doing at that moment of time, if you put your foot down it'll go down and lift off it'll go up.

Nice car as well :)

Si - Punto

Supercharger whine :)
Very nice motor mate, good choice IMO.

How much did it cost and what is the mileage if you dont mind me asking?

I WANT IT, I WANT IT NOW

OP
OP
D

dan-the-man

popping out
i bought it for £5350 with 41k on the clock, a real bargin if you ask me! it's also got wheel mounted stereo controls i dunno if this was standard on the dynamic or not?

1.8Stilo

no dont fink the stereo controls r standard on the steering wheel? hav u got the cd/mp3 player aswell as tht wot setup came in my dynamic!

OP
OP
D

dan-the-man

popping out
I'm gonna get it remapped in a year or so when my insurance is a bit cheaper. I just got a CD player but had the cd stacker fitted in the glove box.

Jay31191

i bought it for £5350 with 41k on the clock, a real bargin if you ask me! it's also got wheel mounted stereo controls i dunno if this was standard on the dynamic or not?

i bought a 53 plate fiat stilo 1.6 16v dynamic with black interior, sky roof etc with only 46k on the clock for 2grand. now thats a real bargain :p

however that was at auction, but still cheap!

peace.;)

OP
OP
D

dan-the-man

popping out
I wouldn't buy a Stilo for more than 2 grand now anyway, wouldn't buy a Stilo, not because they're crap but i've had 2 already and felt like a change