General NEw RT3 software

Currently reading:
General NEw RT3 software

Have spent a bit more time with v5.5 - and it has a fairly big problem on my RT3 in that all the RDS radio functions have stopped working - e.g. no station names displayed, only the frequencies. The RDS and TA indications still appear at the bottom of the screen when activated, but are greyed out. I've tried everything I can think of, all the menu activate/deactivate settings, changing the language to French and back etc. but no good. A few other owners have also had the same thing as reported on the EV2 forum and some ended up downgrading to the old version again. I might just live with it though, as the MP3 capability is probably more useful.

I started trying a demo navigator journey (another new feature) but got bored after the first roundabout! The maps now have little arrows and lane markers on the roads, I see.

Martin

hi i am new to this but have been reading about software updates how can i find out what software is installed on my rt3,? i have had a problem with the radio ot working and wonder if this might fix it. any info appreciated.

thanks nick

mobilenick said:
hi i am new to this but have been reading about software updates how can i find out what software is installed on my rt3,? i have had a problem with the radio ot working and wonder if this might fix it. any info appreciated.

thanks nick

Nick,

If you have a mkII Ulysse, then on the radio you hold either the menu button or the dark button in for 3 seconds and it will appear on the screen. Maybe somebody else can confirm this.

Lou

thanks for reply i found how to do it on eurovans site (press and hold menu button for 3 secs.) i have now installed the update but havent had time to play with it properly thanks nick

Maybe I'm missing something really obvious, but I cant find these down loads anywhere,I've looked on the eurovan site and while everyone waxes lyrical about the upgrades they dont seem to be anywhere I can find on the site.
Anyone got a direct link?

Back