Panda New Panda pictures as requested...

Currently reading:
Panda New Panda pictures as requested...

I missed out on the insurance deal only being 18, but I did manage to get a week's free with fiat, glad I'm getting mixed responses from people, its good to be different :p

Love it one of the best ever Fiat's!

One of these in white could sway me from my next intended purchase.

Enjoy it but care for it James!

Liam

very cool car in my opinion, hope you have fun with it!

Shame some people have to be so negative, theres really is no need is there.

Top motor mate congrats!! So got any plans for her at all, i would go get all those plastic bits round the arches colour-coded and lower it a bit to start but thats me but leave the black bit on the front i like that bit, like the black bit on the mk2 puntos (y)..

perhaps a wee splitter along the bottom, please ignore the bullbar in picture, why anyone would put one of them on a panda is beyond me
12.jpg

Last edited:
Sweet, i think the black trim is a hard decision weather or not to c/c, have you shopped it? seems to break the line well but may look meaner with c/c. Only thing im not too keen on is the steerign wheel, wouldnt put me off buying one though as the rest of the interior looks gorgeous, love the bakelite style surrounds on the console, wonder who fiat got that idea from :rolleyes:

Jordan

Looks good to me James - but hey, again I'm biased.

Looks good on the Goodyear GSD3 fatter rubber too.

Need to sort out a national 100hp owners meet for summer '07!(y)
I'm in if you are having a summer meet =]

yup that sounds like a plan, Could do with getting an owners club set up to be honest.

you also get red panda logo'd sill plates included, but they're not up to much, just look pretty

yup that sounds like a plan, Could do with getting an owners club set up to be honest.

you also get red panda logo'd sill plates included, but they're not up to much, just look pretty
Well I'm up for an owners club for it. It is a worthy car. Don't know how many owners there are so far though?

I saw the sill plates. They look okay but nothing special. I like the model inscription on the inside of the drivers door. Seems like they are doing that on all new Fiats at the moment though!

Overpainting of black nylon trim is particularly vulnerable to stonechipping due to exposed location on vehicle - even with good priming.

If you do it be prepared for touching up on a fairly regular basis.(n)

As for a summer meet - I'd be up for that.(y)

Have a fair bit of experience of organising meets both with the FIAT Motor Club GB and GTV V6.com. Thing to bear in mind is finding a good central uk location linked to a good run route and suitable overnight accommodation for drivers, passengers AND cars. Best start planning now. You'll find that early on everybody is keen to sign up but many will pull out as time goes on. Deposits for a hotel are often a must so that the organiser is not left ot foot the bill of those who pull out.

Car interior looks good by the way.:)

Well, just let me know where and when and if you need a hand with it or anything and we could get something sorted if we can drum up some numbers =]

Often found the best way is to post that you are going to have a run somewhere and suggest some accommodation possiblities in the area of the meet. Then if nobody else turns up you are not disappointed as you were going to do the stopover and run in any case. If other owners show up then that's a bonus!

I must say a 100hp convoy would be fun - same model runs always are. Once had the pleasure of being amongst 17 GTV's at full pelt on the M74 - GTV's in front, alongside and in the rear view mirror - what a hoot!

Back