Ducato new owner of a low milage motorhome (1991 1.9td) with an over heating issue.

Currently reading:
Ducato new owner of a low milage motorhome (1991 1.9td) with an over heating issue.

hymercamp

I recently bought a 1991ducato motorhome. I drove it straight home via the shortest route and the engine overheated on the way. After fixing a few minor issues and making a few investigative explorations I find that there isn't a thermostat and the water coolant pump is not working. Looking on the net I have found lots of pumps but not one I have seen, resembles the pump fitted to my XUD. Does anyone know where can I go, to be sure of getting the right pump, thermostat, radiator cap and timing belt? I live in Burton on Trent, uk.

Last edited:
Sorry to be brief due to time, but the XUD is a Peugeot engine. Perhaps searching for a Peugeot Boxer part may return better results.

Sorry to be brief due to time, but the XUD is a Peugeot engine. Perhaps searching for a Peugeot Boxer part may return better results.
That is correct, I just wondered if there was a good reliable source for all ducato parts especially for a 32year old fiat based motorhome.

That is correct, I just wondered if there was a good reliable source for all ducato parts especially for a 32year old fiat based motorhome.
Coastal Motorhomes are frequently recommended. I have used them myself for x244 parts.

Back