new on here!!

Currently reading:
new on here!!

jenna

hey ppl!im new on this site im from north wales (worst luck) any1 else from here on here??i have a 1.6 punto sportin bin lowered 50ml got rear lexus cluster lights,wheel arch extended things lol and a custom made exhaust one each side ,its also gettin a new sound system all fusion just waitin to be wired up .....oh and its YELLOW!!!with a playboy sunstrip and center wheel caps

PNL

Banned
activematt said:
Thats what i meant! Im not like some other members on this forum:D

Want me to give u some lessons :woot: O and Hi newbie theres nowt wrong with Wales GODS country up north fresh air and lots of sheep (y) :p :D

chaos

Ah. Not good...
wolfracepunto said:

I think Phill means Gogs :D Then again, he might not be :D

For the English amongst you, a Gog is someone from North Wales - its short for Gogledd which is Welsh for north (y)

:wave: Welcome to FF Jenna :D

What ICE you putting in the Punto? :D

OP
OP
J

jenna

from anglesey i h8 it round here like u said all ya got is sheep and a sky lol!

not got pics yet wna finish the sound system 1st then ill get sum sorted and the sounds wnt get done till nxt wknd now cos sum1 did a reverse wheel spin in my car ova dayn smashed my gearbox so its inn garage till i can get a new gearbox!!

chaos

Ah. Not good...
jenna said:
from anglesey i h8 it round here like u said all ya got is sheep and a sky lol!

not got pics yet wna finish the sound system 1st then ill get sum sorted and the sounds wnt get done till nxt wknd now cos sum1 did a reverse wheel spin in my car ova dayn smashed my gearbox so its inn garage till i can get a new gearbox!!

Now I can understand that Jenna, but some others might not be able to :). We do have a fair few foreign members who don't have English as a first language so we don't use text speak on the forum for their benefit(y)

PNL

Banned
chaos said:
Now I can understand that Jenna, but some others might not be able to :). We do have a fair few foreign members who don't have English as a first language so we don't use text speak on the forum for their benefit(y)

Oh caer-y twllt :p :D

Samyill

Mr Punto
Hey, Yellow Punto.. Way of the future!! Shame you live in anglesea tho, its crap for driving round there, i live on the wirral.. and use to have a caravan in anglesea near vally, feel gutted for you but still you got ya self a nice motor by the sounds of it :slayer:

Regard's

Samyill

gaz.d

taffy git
hello :wave:

get some pics up of the car :D

i go to llanfachraeth (sp) quite often with my dad, cant say it the most happening place :eek:

hope you enjoy your stay (y)

OP
OP
J

jenna

i dont live that ar from valley really !it is a hole of a place de nuffin much here......
ill get pics up as soon as i get my sound system in it!!