Bravo New member saying Hi

Currently reading:
Bravo New member saying Hi

hi guys.

I signed up originally when I was looking at Fit Bravos. Well, now I am buying one so I may well become a permanent feature.

My name is Chris. No, Stefani isnt my actual surname, its a nickname from work. I am 27, married, live in the Scottish Borders, and work as a vehicle examiner for a bus company.

My current car is a modified 1999 Ford Focus 1.8TDDi Zetec in white. I have owned it since October 2004, covering ~82,000 miles in that time bringing the odometer to a cool 208,000.

On Saturday 10th November, I am part exchanging my long-time baby for a 2008 Fiat Bravo 1.4 T-jet (150) dynamic in black, which has optional 17" alloys.

So, thats me. Erm, Hello!

Hello :) what were the mods on the old Focus?

Hope you enjoy your new purchase.

Thanks for the welcomes! :)

loads of mods on the Focus, including:

Bumper skirts front & rear

17" black alloys

eibach springs and ARBs

ST170 leather recaro seats

and a lot more. I will post pictures of it later.

And I hope to enjoy my new purchase. If I can get the kind of use out of it that I got from my Focus, I'll be happy.

The Bravo I am getting is on 49k with FSH, its a very tidy car which has obviously been cared for, so it should last a while :)

Nice, I hope you can do the same tasteful tunning to your new bravo.

Thanks.

At the moment I have no major plans for the Bravo. I will be looking to fit a K&N air filter element, and I may tint the rear windows. Other than that, it will be lot of TLC to keep her looking good and running sweet.

Mind you, I said I wasn't going to modify the Focus as well...

Back