NEW MEMBER POSITION........AGONY AUNT BABY

Currently reading:
NEW MEMBER POSITION........AGONY AUNT BABY

[:X]Hello folks its babysei here...as from today i am offering my services as a member pleaser:D/agony aunt baby;)....for you people who read Max Power etc im the nurse jakki of the Fiat Forum!!!!!!!... post any queries here...email me or come on online for a chat with me any night after 9pm....I cant promise i can cure you but I will try...;)

lots of love..baby sei :)xxx

The One & only xxx

i fully sympathise with you honey xxx i have the exact same woes!! come and chat to me later 2nite...will try and ease ur pain !! xx baby xx

PS I WILL BE ONLINE AFTER 9.30PM XX

The One & only xxx

Sorry, missed the chat last night;). was measuring up for tubing to fit my new viper induction kit:D:D:D. Bit of a bitch of a job though. need to take off the inner arch and things like that.

Hopefully i'll be on thursday though.

Chris
Bravo 1.8HLX
Debadged
Black Repeaters

ooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhh, very saucy;);), boom...boom...

I think I watched too much of basil brush;);)

The pic has finally arrived wayhay!!!!!!!
Whats those things on your walls, they look like tellys, posh bird or wot:p:p

Here's another question for u!!!!
My cars going into the garage again on Monday, do I buy presents or cancel the garage.
Bearing in mind my car needs doing and I have very little or no anti-freeze in my car!!,
Or shall I face the wrath of my mum, who is a cross between sloth and Incredible Hulk!!!!!!!!
What do u think[?][?][?]

Looks Good, Drives Sh!t.

Iknow i aint the agony aunt but.. but the mechanic a pressie and he might do it on the cheap for ya... then buy pressies with the money saved.. especially for the 'incredible hulk' or you will have an Un happy Xmas [}:)]

Punto 1.7D

hey euro wot a good idea!!!....or gaz u cud take ur car to the garage...get it fixed then wrap it up and give it to ur mum to unwrap....just so that she has sumthing to unwrap and then she will give it back to ya !!!!! :D

The One & only xxx

...I will try that one, but if I end up in hospital on xmas day, I will blame u:D

You'll never believe it but I recieved an e-mail from my uni today, it told me to go and collect some money that they owe me.

Now I can but presents and get my car fixed. Well done to
Mr Blair[:(!] for giving us poor students money:D:D

Whens the next chat meeting I missed the one on Monday did u miss me[?]:p

I am a spoon, the next meeting time was staring me in the face. Well see you all there[^][^]

Looks Good, Drives Sh!t.

Eh, Are you sure about this?

I think I'm gonna faint ... Tony Bleahhhh never gives anything away!!

Tata,
Steve (a poor part-time MSc student)

<blockquote id="quote"> face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by gaz_wrexham
[brYou'll never believe it but I recieved an e-mail from my uni today, it told me to go and collect some money that they owe me.

Now I can but presents and get my car fixed. Well done to
Mr Blair[:(!] for giving us poor students money:D:D

<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Back