New member from Croatia

Currently reading:
New member from Croatia

Hello,
my name is NOkru from Croatia. My car is Fiat Stilo Abarth 2.4 SS.

I'm glad to be here. I drive FIAT all my life - FIAT No. 1

Bye

Attachments

• slika-8.jpg
    slika-8.jpg
    239.7 KB · Views: 22
  • slika-2.jpg
    slika-2.jpg
    225.1 KB · Views: 19
nokru said:
Hello,
my name is NOkru from Croatia. My car is Fiat Stilo Abarth 2.4 SS.

I'm glad to be here. I drive FIAT all my life - FIAT No. 1

Bye

Welcome to FF Nokru - good to have another Balkan member. Lovely Abarth -how do you like the Selespeed? Nice exhaust - is it s/s?

Tell me do you know another Abarth guy in your area - "Insane"? :D

InSaNe – of course :D ………….hi is my good friend, from Zagreb also. He have a blue Stilo Abarth but with black leder / very nice, very nice

I have no problem with my car or gearbox. Selespeed work like Swiss watch. Exhaust is Remus. I will put all pictures of my car on the forum

I make some changes on my Abarth :devil: . I install BMC CDA air filter, chiptuning, exhaust, eibach suspension and now I really happy :spin:

Bye from Croatia :slayer:

nokru said:
InSaNe – of course :D ………….hi is my good friend, from Zagreb also. He have a blue Stilo Abarth but with black leder / very nice, very nice

I have no problem with my car or gearbox. Selespeed work like Swiss watch. Exhaust is Remus. I will put all pictures of my car on the forum

I make some changes on my Abarth :devil: . I install BMC CDA air filter, chiptuning, exhaust, eibach suspension and now I really happy :spin:

Bye from Croatia :slayer:

Whahey - small world mate. :D I agree - Selespeed works very well. A lot of the Abarth owners here tune their cars like you have done. Mine is being done in November. We don't tend to use chiptuning here - we have the ECU remapped instead.

Post those pictures. Say Hi to Insane. :D

Bok NokRu

Hello my friend :)

To James: I believe he had a remap, btw done in Milano Italy (y)

Insane said:
Bok NokRu

Hello my friend :)

To James: I believe he had a remap, btw done in Milano Italy (y)

Hi Insane - thanks for the info. When's the next video then? Have you still got your girlfriend/camera operator? I had the impression that she was rather cross with you at the end of your mountain road run! :D

Back