New member and almost new driver!

Currently reading:
New member and almost new driver!

Spuff

Newbie Bravo owner
Just thought I'd say hello and that it seems great here for a new FIAT owner like myself. Just got me a Bravo 1.4 SX (1996 P-reg) and it's my first car! Haven't passed my test yet but shouldn't be difficult!
I'll see you in the forums!:)

sammiboo said:
Hi there, where abouts in east lancs are you? I live in east lancs (some of the time ;) )

good luck with the ownership of your car :)
I live in Bacup ... scumbag capital! I just got my car and I wonder how long it is before it gets nicked ... ?? hmmmm ...:rolleyes:
I've actually been driving cars since I was a wee 12-year old and I've been driving my Bravo with L-plates and my dad seems to reckon I'll pass (my dad was a bus driver so he should know! lol)
My Bravo ain't the best car in the world but it moves and it ain't scruffy so I don't care! Maybe when I start earning more money, I can use it as a project car ... :)

Last edited:
By the way, is there any way on this site to go straight to the posts you have made? (to see if anyone has replied, without having to trawl through all the threads)

Spuff said:
By the way, is there any way on this site to go straight to the posts you have made? (to see if anyone has replied, without having to trawl through all the threads)

Click 'User CP' at the top and change the option for subscribing to threads. Then whenever you post it will show in a list in User CP when someone replies.

Ime a little late but better late than never as the saying goes :) so Errrr

WELCOME:D (y)

Hello and welcome :wave:

Nice to see we have a Bravo driver (almost) to add to the collection :D

sammiboo said:
you car will probably wind up burnt out in someones garden on penine ;) :p
That's what I'm worried about! I actually live round the corner from Pennine Rd and if any scumbags see it, they'll try to have it (like they've tried with my dad's car many times). But luckily, it's parked right underneath a police CCTV camera so that should put them off .... with any luck!

ello n welcome! i got a fiat punto n its my first car... taken my test n failed once already taking it again in just ova a week! anyway hi enjoy it here

Back