New Guy

Currently reading:
New Guy

Giu85

Hi Everyone im new here.

so big hey to everyone.

i was wondering have any Punto HGT Owners re-mapped their cars, if so was it worth it, and where?

Also if anyone has done anything else to improve BHP.

I Got a 2000 reg hgt and i have been reading that the punto is hard to re map, but i think it has so much potental from this engine.

Also hopefully the re map will improve fuel consumption lol lol.

The Hgt is basically the same engine as the 1.8 stilo and GSR managed to get one remapped for a few people so it is possible :)

Welcome to the forum (y)

cheers for that il have to check it out, watford not to far from where i live:)

really thats quite good, iv seen the novitec air filter and it does look nice,

But then so does the KN typhoon, but the GSR one does sound impressive, do you have any fitted on your car?

really thats quite good, iv seen the novitec air filter and it does look nice,

But then so does the KN typhoon, but the GSR one does sound impressive, do you have any fitted on your car?

Had it fitted to my 1.6 stilo and it was the first to be done for the car it gave the car 19 bhp with mapping but the iduction gave the bigger figure 13bhp :)

Steve 1219 got the novitec one and it does nothing where as the GSR does what it says on the tin Vrrrroooommmmmmm

cheers for that i know not to get that one then, do they have a website?

Nice you got a stilo... one of my fave cars, i had one but had to give it back

good times good stuff :cool: , holds the road so nicely.

Have a look here

http://www.gsr-uk.co.uk/engineering/pages/productsbycar/fiat/fiat_pun2.htm

scroll down and you will find the HGT ..dont order from the web site he is not that often at his unit these days and he wont get the order he will also be out of the country for a short time and your best bet is to leave it until a week Thursday ..he will be back then (y)

I no longer have the stilo now I have moved on to a new Panda :)

He is on this site under the name of Oldschool and best send him a PM and sit back and wait ..I will mention it to him also (y)

Thanks alot for that, il do that, nice... can't wait now wanted to do mods to my car for ages.

What panda do you have?.

I have to admit the 100hp is so much fun for a little car.

Have you always owned Fiats?

Thanks alot for that, il do that, nice... can't wait now wanted to do mods to my car for ages.

What panda do you have?.

I have to admit the 100hp is so much fun for a little car.

Have you always owned Fiats?

Only the 1.2 but as many can tell you the 8v is very very tunable ..modified insurance on the stilo was steep so I'm giving my pocket a well earned rest :p

Good luck with the HGT (y)

Thanks for that mate that was really helpful, really appricate it, dont worry

im a broke hgt owner lol lol (petrol) il let you know how it goes mate.:)

Back