Posted by booklady
Ringwood, Hampshire
Sunday, November 29, 2009 - 12:00 AM
Until: Sunday, November 29, 2009 - 03:00 AM
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
We will stop for a scenic photo shoot (of the cars!) and we will finish up at the Alice Lisle pub where we have a table booked provisionally for 12:30 for 15-20 people.

Mark, do you think that you can increase the number of attendees with the Alice Lisle as we are up to 19 already and notts & mrs notts haven't yet added themselves and I am still hoping to attend with my +1 but can't confirm until the weekend. Also, you never know if any last minute takers might turn up, so best to be safe.

Cheers

Tony

Have you noticed my new custom user title Tony:):):)
Yes, its a Skoda Fabia 2 Estate , its the 1.2 70hp version which I at first dismissed as I wanted the 1.4 16v. The salesman let me loose in a 1.4 then suggested I try the 1.2, which I did and boy its a superb engine. Only 3 cylinders but loads of torque and goes really well.
Got a good trade in on the smart, VAT off the Skoda and what I needed to borrow at 0% finance... a good deal:)

I might not be able to make this after all, I'm going to a party for a work colleague's wedding anniversary the night before so I don't want to risk driving while hung over and tired!

Unfortunately the lure of alcohol and meeting new people (and wonky eyed girls, right?) is far too much for me to want to swap the NFM for the party!

I might not be able to make this after all, I'm going to a party for a work colleague's wedding anniversary the night before so I don't want to risk driving while hung over and tired!

Unfortunately the lure of alcohol and meeting new people (and wonky eyed girls, right?) is far too much for me to want to swap the NFM for the party!

Lloyd, sorry you won't make it, more grub for me yum yum! (I am still hoping to attend, will know for sure Wednesday). Don't forget to remove yourself from the list. (y)

Cool! I have not logged into the Forum and I see that the NFM 4 is organised, I could not come to the last one, but guess what?

I am coming! Yipee! looking forward to it!

:)

Last edited:
Cool! I have not logged into the Forum and I see that the NFM 4 is organised, I could not come to the last one, but guess what?

I am coming! Yipee! looking forward to it!

:)

excellent - and you've got one of the colours we haven't seen yet!!

looking forward to meeting you - do a sun dance before you come (y)

Nice one! If you post your name then Mick (notts) will bring a couple of name badges dor you. (y)

ps. I will be able to confirm if I can attend by tonight. :slayer:

Good News! Looks like we're able to come now, so, Mick, can you do Mr & Mrs Grimmy AKA Tony & Liz badges in BNW with black writing, lol. (y)

:shakehead: Mick, you still haven't added you and Chris to the attendees list.

Last edited:
Mark looks like we will definitely need a bigger table, with Notts+1 that makes 23!

Hi, Mark is not home until Friday, so I will phone the pub and let them know about need a bigger table.
It will be good to see so many people. :)

Back