General New flat style wiper blades for the Cento

Currently reading:
General New flat style wiper blades for the Cento

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI....MEWA:IT&viewitem=&item=320066620409&rd=1&rd=1

19.50 BIN, or bid and prob get it for less.

The free gifts wouldn't mean anything to me a i don't want or need any of them lol.

Talk of them not fitting the screen properly doesn't sound promising though, and just as I was about to buy. Maybe I will hold off for a few more reviews first :) or check the returns policies ;)

Kristian

This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
Mine at Italiapart fit Cinq's and Sei's. Got a pair of them on mine. They get that bit on the passenger side of the screen that normal wipers dont because they don't bend enough too.

Definately. You don't get streaks neitherbecause the pressure is spread equally across the whole blade rather than higher in 4 places like regular blades. They are on all the cars in major rally series and on touring cars so they they must be better, in theory.

Well they arrived on Friday and appear to be the same brand that most of the shops sell.

I think they are c**p though.

As stated, they lift off at high speeds, not fluttering everywhere, but they don't wipe all the water away.

Also, they don't get that curved bit on the passenger side screen well at all.

Granted they do look good, nice and sleek, but I'm not recommending them.

Worst thing is the seller says as they are used he can accept them back! He suggests my wiper arms are bent and to bend them with some pliers instead :bang: Bit of a waste of money really.

Kristian

its weird, i'd heard a mixture of good and bad reports... mine are great, must have some quality control issues? On the skoda forum i used to go on, some people had put them on the wrong way round, and were therefore lifting off of the screen - you have got them on the right way round?!? ;) :p ;)

surprised at that. mine are spot on. what brand are they?
Well they arrived on Friday and appear to be the same brand that most of the shops sell.

I think they are c**p though.

As stated, they lift off at high speeds, not fluttering everywhere, but they don't wipe all the water away.

Also, they don't get that curved bit on the passenger side screen well at all.

Granted they do look good, nice and sleek, but I'm not recommending them.

Worst thing is the seller says as they are used he can accept them back! He suggests my wiper arms are bent and to bend them with some pliers instead :bang: Bit of a waste of money really.

Kristian

They are called Classic Professional. Quite popular in the trade. Mine and the ones I sell are Classic Professional ones too and work perfect. I'd check your arms and make sure they are clicked on properly.

Ordered a pair off 1st AutoStore.
Will report how well they work. (y)

Well, maybe..... :confused: Just got some error msg...

As promised.

Firstly, that 1st Auto Store that’s been linked to at the start. Ordered off them and the page crashed. It told me no payment had been taken and i should phone up to carry on with my order. I left it.

A few days later I got an email saying "we noticed you never completed your order. We're a decent company. No payment taken. Please come back. Blah Blah."

Checked my bank account and they'd taken payment. Emailed back with the payment details and they told me they HADN'T taken any payment. Then they phoned to say they had taken payment and i'd get them soon.

Almost a week later they turn up. (n)

Anyhow, the wipers. "Classic Professional Fusion (grey and green package).

Clipped them on and realised that the aerodynamic profile is backwards. Fiddled for a while and swapped the blades over 180 degrees. Put them both in and went for a spin.

No lifting at >100MPH. Gets all the screen, apart from the last inch or so on the passenger side - but even this gets semi cleaned.

Smooth action and the profile makes them stick to the screen at speed. Not sure if they're worth the £20 just as a non-essential replacement, but I’d be happy to pay for them if i *needed* them.

Better than my 12 month old normal Bosch ones.

DSC04497a.jpg

DSC04498a.jpg

DSC04499a.jpg

I've got Bosch AR480s that fit a mid 90s Vectra & ford focus (if I remember rightly) & although they don't sweep the extreme bottom left hand corer of the screen I have never had them lift when driving & find that they do a great job, plus look tidy :)

Back