General New Fiat Ulysse with A/C Recall

Currently reading:
General New Fiat Ulysse with A/C Recall

Hi Everyone,

I have to received a recall notice from Fiat, I am just wondering if anyboday has had the work carried out yet and what was involed

Lee

Think it has something to do with the water drain being extended to prevent it dripping on something.

Mine was done at a service together with the engine management recall. Although I have a under engine cover on my petrol auto, it didn't get the recall for this to have new fixings, which the diesels had.

Why was the recall, was the water leaking into the car or something. To be honest I didn't have a problem with it.

Why was the pipe cut ?

poggy said:
Why was the recall, was the water leaking into the car or something. To be honest I didn't have a problem with it.

Why was the pipe cut ?
The edge of the pipe is closed like a valve to prevent dirt from clogging the pipe.
Sometimes it fails to open to release water. I had this incident and the result was accumulation of water on the floor inside the car and ESP error messages because the ECU located on became wet :(

apis said:
The edge of the pipe is closed like a valve to prevent dirt from clogging the pipe.
Sometimes it fails to open to release water. I had this incident and the result was accumulation of water on the floor inside the car and ESP error messages because the ECU located on became wet :(

The ecu in that area has nothing to do with esp?:confused:

Back