General New exhaust from where? (LONDON +30 miles)

Currently reading:
General New exhaust from where? (LONDON +30 miles)

photoboy

Need to get it fitted quick as it sounds like a cross between Thor's thunder and 1950 racecar popping n garbling on the overrun etc
And need fitting as I don't have much time or fancy being on my back with a mouth full of rust for all 5 hours of cold December daylight.

1.6 petrol 2005 - first of the facelifts
somewhere in or close to London...

So it turns out the exhaust is broken at the CAT, just where the pipe welds to the cat "body" from below, the weld has given up and the pipe sort of come away from the fat part of the cat... Any ideas folks where I can get a new system the whole thing is rotten, or just a new cat...???

Try the normal motor factors like eurocarparts:
330952.jpeg
They've got 50% off at the moment and are likely to keep that up til the new year.
They seem to be quoting a few days delivery though as all items are non stock.
Are you fitting yourself or asking a garage to fit? Only if replacing single pieces it can often be a battle replacing single components as they like to rust weld themselves togther.
Autodoc is also comprehensive on choice but sometimes that can be a little overwhelming!
autodoc.co.uk

Hi photoboy - make sure the cat has its support clamp fitted otherwise it'll crack again. How long have you had the car?

I am not sure if it has the clamp or not? The cat was cracked before and the MOT people welded it up, so i assume there is an ongoing issue.

Back