General New Cinquecento (500) like? , not like?

Currently reading:
General New Cinquecento (500) like? , not like?

personally i dont like it.... but then again i dont really like rounded hatch backs anyway, prefer squarer ones!

and i would like to point out that i believe the japs copied the italians for the new micra.... not the other way around, after all the 500 did com along a little bit before the micra! :D

p.s
Alex22 said:
remember.........Slap minions!
HAHAHAHAHAHA hehehehe bloody hell that made me laf!

jamie86 said:
Definately Micra looking
(yes i know it's similar to the original 500)

But I also doubt there will be a 160bhp version...... Really hope i'm wrong though..

Yes you are wrong...the Abarth version will have a 180bhp turbo charged engine......wooooohoooooo.....it´s gonna go like hell :D

Btw I love the new 500.....it´s really a retro look to it, and it looks simular to my moms 500 -72

sammiboo said:
sorry stevie-bobs, i dont like it, it does look like a micra ........come and slap me :D
I think she really likes it but just wants you to come round for a slapping session. ;)

The Treppi? I love it.

Tosh

pghstochaj said:
How do you know that to be true?

Of course I´m not sure about it, but I´ve read about it in a few swedish and german motor papers. And it would be fun if it´s gonna be for real! Turbo and 180 bhp.....real cannon ball!!!

It's just I don't see it happening, that's all :)

Would of course be great (aslong as they made low power ones for young people who can't afford the insurance on a 180BHP beast lol) but, well, we will see!

Oh Fiat will chicken out like big poo piles - it'll b available in v slow, slow and just a little faster than slow but that'll b the Sporting model so mayb we might see a 1108cc 54bhp model done - lol :(

Come on Fiat have some Balls!

Back