General New addition car to family

Currently reading:
General New addition car to family

Right I have done some digging and fiat main dealer has confirmed the parts I bought which were listed as replacements for my model are totally wrong, It would seem the parts I have been sold only fit left hand drive vehicles, I dont know what the difference would be , perhaps someone would like to enlighten me ? Many thanks in advance .

any up date on this problem,did you get another arm?

let us know.

thanks

I always understood Birth to be among the best in aftermarket parts, they are certainly the favoured brand of Shop4Parts.

Had 2 trackrod ends for my Brava from them, they sent one Birth and a different one (due to stock availability) and as he said to me on the phone it definitely seemed better.

Yes I did get this sorted,I asked a garage down the road from my place to take a look and check my work,which they did and confirmed the arm is crap, as luck would have it I spotted a genuine fiat arm on e bay for sale in Germany which I bought and it was absolutely perfect,however it then made me realise the arm on the other side was also defective but only by a few millimetres,so I am driving the car now while I look for another genuine arm for the other side,as far as I can see it will only lead to premature tyre wear.

good to hear you got it sorted.

so the "birth" parts were the death of your project:)

i would never trust a makers name like that.

happy motoring

Back