General New 500 owner

Currently reading:
General New 500 owner

Shellpea

Hi all - just bought my first Fiat 500 Lounge and I am in love! After years of old bangers and second hand cars which got me from A to B I finally understand the excitement of having a new (well 2012) car.

She's called Bella and is Bossa nova white. Took a few days to get the hang of the Stop Start around town. I have just had my first long drive on the motorway and she handled it brilliantly.

Not sure how this forum malarky works but wanted to join the 'club' and say hello to fellow 500 owners.

Hi all - just bought my first Fiat 500 Lounge and I am in love! After years of old bangers and second hand cars which got me from A to B I finally understand the excitement of having a new (well 2012) car.

She's called Bella and is Bossa nova white. Took a few days to get the hang of the Stop Start around town. I have just had my first long drive on the motorway and she handled it brilliantly.

Not sure how this forum malarky works but wanted to join the 'club' and say hello to fellow 500 owners.

Welcome!! I think we need to see some pics to celebrate... Is it a twinair or 1.2?

Welcome! Glad to hear you are delighted with Bella ; )
This is a great forum if you ever need any help. There are a lot on here with a wealth of knowledge.

Thanks for the welcome, guys. Will try to upload some pics when I work out how to do it!

By the way, Bella is a 1.2 :)

Last edited:
Back