New 44yr old driver

Currently reading:
New 44yr old driver

swerve

Hi my girlfriend has just got herself a punto elx 8v on a Y reg and the best quote we can get is £940. she has no NCD and only held hef full licence for 5 months. Is this an ok price or can anyone recomend anywhere else to try. this is off price comparison websites, many thanks

£960 seems a bit steep to me! I payed £710 for my 16valve elx (faster engine then the 8valave) and I'm only 22 and had only passed my test a day before taking out the insurance

I took it out with Admiral

Hi my girlfriend has just got herself a punto elx 8v on a Y reg and the best quote we can get is £940. she has no NCD and only held hef full licence for 5 months. Is this an ok price or can anyone recomend anywhere else to try. this is off price comparison websites, many thanks

Where does she live?

£960 seems a bit steep to me! I payed £710 for my 16valve elx (faster engine then the 8valave) and I'm only 22 and had only passed my test a day before taking out the insurance

I took it out with Admiral

Where do you live?

Hi,
Please feel free to give us a try. If you wanted to PM me the details I'd be happy to arrange for one of my quotes team to give you a call back.
Regards,
Dan.

Back