nest autos lowestoft.

Currently reading:
nest autos lowestoft.

heres a place for east anglia owners to use.
i had my first service today, 18k on a 1.9 diesel.
he used all genuine main dealer parts, reset service log on dash, and replaced the air filter too as its been in a year, £122 inclusive. thats a full £100 cheaper than all the main dealers in a 40 mile radius of norwich.
the car was ready on time and no oil footprints of marks anywhere. result as i see it.
the chap who looked after me was called dave, hope this is of use to you all, word of mouth is the best advert, (both happy and unhappy with service..... )
cheers all, flint.

heres a place for east anglia owners to use.
i had my first service today, 18k on a 1.9 diesel.
he used all genuine main dealer parts, reset service log on dash, and replaced the air filter too as its been in a year, £122 inclusive. thats a full £100 cheaper than all the main dealers in a 40 mile radius of norwich.
the car was ready on time and no oil footprints of marks anywhere. result as i see it.
the chap who looked after me was called dave, hope this is of use to you all, word of mouth is the best advert, (both happy and unhappy with service..... )
cheers all, flint.

Hi there flint, Daves a good mate of mine, hes not on here, but ill print this out and send it to him, its good to hear people as chuffed as you are with his service. Hes a great bloke and has been looking after my cars for years now, no one can go wrong with him!

Nathan

What did the service include?

I live in Lowestoft, and need to get my variator changed (as I posted in the newbie section) on my newly purchased HGT.

I need to find somewhere recommended as my usual mechanic asked what it was when I wanted a quote!!

Cheers, Lewis

What did the service include?

I live in Lowestoft, and need to get my variator changed (as I posted in the newbie section) on my newly purchased HGT.

I need to find somewhere recommended as my usual mechanic asked what it was when I wanted a quote!!

Cheers, Lewis

hi lewis best place is nest autos garage in lowestoft

nest autos garage in lowestoft hope this helps:)

Back