Technical Mystery Bulb

Currently reading:
Technical Mystery Bulb

I think thats the side light. You have two on the rear of stilos, one is a double bulb, which is your stop and side, and then that one which is just the side light.

My 5 door has a different design of light obviously, but it has two side lights on either too (as does the front). One of mine went, but i didnt get a warning on the dash, im asuming it comes on when the main side light goes (the stop and side)

Replace them and see if they come on with your side lights. :)

Replace them and see if they come on with your side lights. :)

That would probably be the most simplest answer! I've got one side light per cluster working, if you think that there should be two then the blown bulbs are probably the other side light.

Once I've replaced these two, I have the mammoth task of changing the front headlights/fog lights! Unfortunately I don't know any midgets or people with small hands :(

Thanks for the help 16v!

they are sidelights on the three door- be warned halfords list is printed wrong so take the bulb in with you to make sure you get a match

I had same thing with my local halfords , 3 times in a row lol !! learnt my lesson now and always take the bulb !!!!

i was seriously pised off when it happened with the front headlight as i had dismantled most of the engine bay and battery compartment to get to it. luckily i have two cars so i could drive there to shout at them.

I never trust Halfords any more. I had this twice, and even with the key fob battery!

Honestly! they certainly try to make things difficult!

Back