General My world's falling apart like my car

Currently reading:
General My world's falling apart like my car

spankysmagicpiano

Do Pandas Breed?
Sorry to ask but...

I am starting a new job very soon and I need my car up and running - it's been off the road for a good few months until I got a rear spring (thanks to you on here it was ordered and delivered)

The garage thought everything was OK after the last fail sheet months ago but it's gone in today and it's not looking good.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B9N5UDj6zGFnRm9sY2NsNEpRaU0

Since the MOT fail some arm has gone which the garage has said is 'rear off-side stabiliser bar' ? It looks like this -

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B9N5UDj6zGFnanpndlM4aUwxaFE

Apparently his supplier cannot supply but he's going to try the Fiat garage tomorrow.

Any ideas where I could look for one, or even what I am supposed to be looking for? I'm not too up on car bits so the fail sheet means not a great deal to me.

Yours desperately with thanks in advance....

Simon

Last edited:
This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
Used to be places on German ebay that stocked them for less, might be worth a trawl if you've got time. The sellers I found are all out now though. Ricambio, the UK link above is always a go to place for hard to find parts, but rarely cheap.

Hahaha - thanks Kolza :D

I'll have to get them from ricambio.co.uk. I haven't got the luxury of waiting for shipping from Italy sadly.

Ah its not such a bad fail that really. Sure you will have it all sorted in time ;)

Last time I ordered from Italy I ordered other parts from 3 UK suppliers on the same day. Italian stuff turned up first!
Bit hit and miss i find - most of the german and french places stuff seems to arrive really quickly. I guess once i got my front end back together I will be buying a pair of them and other bits for the rear of mine. Will have to wait though as i might have bought more wheels for my suzuki despite not yet having put the last wheels i bought for it on lol.

Back