ImageUploadedByFIAT Forum1385457917.428865.jpg

Bravo My White Bravo T-Jet :)

Introduction

Thought I'd share my first car! Saved for 3 years (I'm 19) and bought it a few months ago. Honestly love it more than anything I've ever had and despite some small flaws, it's gives me such happiness when I drive it. Here's some pics of the car in stock form (ignore the small dent from an asshole in a parking lot) ImageUploadedByFIAT Forum1385457917.428865.jpg ImageUploadedByFIAT Forum1385457938.957691.jpgImageUploadedByFIAT Forum1385457954.695211.jpgImageUploadedByFIAT Forum1385457994.000139.jpgImageUploadedByFIAT Forum1385458008.195818.jpgImageUploadedByFIAT Forum1385458021.920675.jpg
Hey dude,I am sold with the white it has red interior which rocks, there was a red one at the garage when I went to buy mine but it was the dark red.I like the light red. To be honest the I haven't seen many Bravos over here UK only the same few,are they popular in Australia?

Hey dude,I am sold with the white it has red interior which rocks, there was a red one at the garage when I went to buy mine but it was the dark red.I like the light red. To be honest the I haven't seen many Bravos over here UK only the same few,are they popular in Australia?

No they don't sell them in Australia anymore! And when they did I'm pretty sure they only sold a few hundred, so it's a pretty rare car

https://www.fiatforum.com/showthread.php?t=338657 my Bravo T-Jet build :)

Not saying it's not worth it in general, but I'm rarely using it...If you plan to do any racing or whatever - sure, but for everyday city driving the added power it's rarely used. Plus, you'll need tires with really good grip, as this car with its light front end does not cope with toque very well.

Not saying it's not worth it in general, but I'm rarely using it...If you plan to do any racing or whatever - sure, but for everyday city driving the added power it's rarely used. Plus, you'll need tires with really good grip, as this car with its light front end does not cope with toque very well.

Thanks, ive got some stickier tyres on there at the moment, but you're right about the torque

Back