Uno_side.jpg

Uno My Uno 1.0ie Start

Introduction

Well I finally bothered to get pictures of my car up online, it is a red Uno i.e. Start, 999cc in red. Standard except for a CD player and some rear speakers.

Please bear in mind that the car is not very clean (washed last weekend but plenty of distance covered recently) and it sits undermeath a blossum full tree!

Uno_side.jpg

Uno_rear_left.jpg

Uno_inside.jpg

Uno_front_side.jpg

Uno_front.jpg

Uno_back.jpg

Oh and I liked this view where I took the photos:

Nice_view.jpg

----------
Uno 1.0ie Start. Standard.

I am a schizophrenic currently so please bear with me whilst I try to get rid of the 40+ personality.
Nice layby - lol :)

Glad to see you got some pics up, Paul - means I have to try and do mine now. There's always tomorrow

Fiat Ulysse 2.2JTD Eleganza, 53 plate, with options :D Angel Tuning [see ad] tuned ;) Photos and a 'better' avatar still to be sorted - there is always tomorrow

i spy some mods, head unit, clock, GB sticker,and is that a center brake light?:D

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please do not Email or PM me asking for support. Post on the forums instead. Your reply may help someone else. Thank you
binki3.jpg
binkwatingforaheadrub1.JPG

Its a nice looking uno Paul!

For some reason i thought it was white B)
Not sure why.
Brings back happy memories of my mum's mk2 she had before her Tipo.:( I loved that Tipo

Anyway the view is nice [8D]

cinq.jpg

Where is the FF sticker? Tut tut.......

Fiat Ulysse 2.2JTD Eleganza, 53 plate, with options :D Angel Tuning [see ad] tuned ;) Photos and a 'better' avatar still to be sorted - there is always tomorrow

Hehe, keen eye Dave, what did you think of all that messy insulation tape :S That isn't usually there, usually hidden out the way holding wires for the cigarette lighter and imobbiliser but they dropped down the other day and I haven't had change to do something proper with them!

Yes, I needed a CD player, i spend an hour a day in it and using the tape converter to a CD/MD (portable units) started to annoyed me. It was only cheap from ebay and the rear speakers again, only cheap from ebay!

Clock; well I need to know the time don't I!!??

GB; pre my ownership, maybe useful this summer, but doubt it :(

Centre brake light - professionally fitted by myself and grandpa! LOL; safety features are excluded as modifications and I think they are one of the best features thought up for cars for years.

Paul :D

----------

I am a schizophrenic currently so please bear with me whilst I try to get rid of the 40+ personality.

Nice tidy wiring behind the dash there reminds me of my uno! When you said red I thought it might be same colour but mine was a lot darker.

"The new rules are very simple, the FIA will keep them to themselves until such a time as Ferrari needs them" Patrick Head

it brings back memories of my happy uno motoring days:D

it always made me laugh cause the indictor stalk always to me seemed as if it was indicating left:)

it looks a very clean example of an uno, well done, u make me proud:p

sig.jpg

Seicento Sporting, Modified Front Bumper, Saxo Custom Spoiler, Abarth Side Skirts, Bad Boy Bonnet, Afterburner Rear Lenses, 4" Powerflow Exhaust System, Abarth 14" Alloys.
IN THE PIPELINE:
-40mm Drop or Coilovers
New Front Bumper
Rear Splitter
New Mirrors (Not the cup ones[xx(], something different)
ICE Install to be completed

Check out my site: http://badboygaz.mysite.freeserve.com​
FIATForum stickers available PM me for details or see: https://www.fiatforum.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=10000

Cheers all of you for accepting my Uno nicely.

Stuart: Remember what I said about wanting to keep my school and FF sepearate, i fear a FF sticker would do the opposite so I will not get one until I finish in two months time at which point I am sure I will think about one.

Dr; yup, why they don't have covers there I don't know!
Gaz; I am glad I make you proud :)

Alex: thank you :)

----------

Cheers Paul :) I like all these nice comments.

Regards
Paul ;)

----------

Then you haven't seen what we are saying backstage about you! Only kidding, we are keeping it all to PM :D

LOL, that stupid Paul, comes on here with his 10 year old Uno with wires hanging down and blossom all over his car! lol.

Stuart, isn't it funny that your car cost about 80 times what mine did...amazing!

----------

Originally posted by pghstochaj
LOL, that stupid Paul, comes on here with his 10 year old Uno with wires hanging down and blossom all over his car! lol.

Stuart, isn't it funny that your car cost about 80 times what mine did...amazing!

----------

Actually, I run a P-Reg Mondeo which is now worth squat.

Ok, the car for the mrs cost just under £21k, but still got 2 years HP on it :) - plus got a nice discount from Fiat

Nice car Paul, sparkley and clean and neat :). For some reason I was also of the opinion that it was white :I.

<font color="violet">
. o O Helz O o .

Proud owner of a silver Baby Brava with a Smiley air freshener​
</font id="violet">

Thanks Helz. I don't know why it was thought to be white, sorry for giving that impression.

Have a look at the numbers on the CD player "345-6" lol, didn't even try for that, honest!

----------

Originally posted by pghstochaj
Have a look at the numbers on the CD player "345-6" lol, didn't even try for that, honest!

Spooky! What's in the CD then?

Stereophonics, Word Gets Around, their first album I think, actual decent phonics rather than the croaky stuff of late!

----------
Uno_sign.jpg

Originally posted by Helz
For some reason I was also of the opinion that it was white :I.

i thought he had a haylo over his head untill i saw the pic of him at the business compertition:D

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please do not Email or PM me asking for support. Post on the forums instead. Your reply may help someone else. Thank you
binki3.jpg
binkwatingforaheadrub1.JPG

Back