Photo-0086.jpg

Stilo My Stilo

Introduction

Well about time I put mine on here :p (wasnt going too with wheel trims on it thou) Yes it needs good clean thou too lazy :LOL: and yeah photos not taken very well either heh :p
Tyres and claws all brand new got from another ff user for 250 quid :D

The twin will look a lot better once it's been cleaned :/ is normaly pretty shiny :)

I aint lowering it :p hate speed bumps. Will stick some ff stickers on it when they come ;) after xmas/last car bill is over and all paid and back to normal again will sort out a good alarm system for it (will get it from the same guys who did my tints) and also want to stick some kind of dvd player in the car :)

It's a powerflow system

RAIT or VIT lol can't remeber is the name, see: http://www.powerflowexhausts.net/products.cfm

I want to sort out starting new year :p with top wack alarm system, some in car stuff and them abarth side skirts. Not sure about a spoiler :p Also need to replace brakes in few months too so will get some decent ones when time comes :)

Last edited:
i have the abarth spoiler on my car, i think it finishes it off nicely (y)

i would say that if you are getting the abarth side skirts, get the spoiler as well :D

It's a powerflow system

RAIT or VIT lol can't remeber is the name, see: http://www.powerflowexhausts.net/products.cfm

I want to sort out starting new year :p with top wack alarm system, some in car stuff and them abarth side skirts. Not sure about a spoiler :p Also need to replace brakes in few months too so will get some decent ones when time comes :)

how much are we talking if you dont mind me asking??

For just back box bits I think it's around 180 (ind vat) depends on the garages :p Let you pick how big you want the back box etc I then had middle section done like month or so later (smaller box and it was going anyways :D) heh back then in august money wasnt near the flow rate I get now so did bit by bit heh :/.. Me want a viper 5000 alarm now :( Well will get it sorted in Jan.

http://www.execspec.co.uk/ Thats where I'll be going back too for alarm and in-car stuff. Ash & Noop (did my windows) great lads and they make too much money XD they are fair prices thou, good service :)

U not thinking about painting the side strips & get it lower??? looks alot nicer done he,s my abarth

Attachments

• Picture 167.jpg
    Picture 167.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 17
  • Picture 115.jpg
    Picture 115.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 12
  • Picture 165.jpg
    Picture 165.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 20
Nice lookin car mate!
Claws are the dogs Danglys arent they! Search high and low for some for months, got them and love em! I dont think you need to worry about lowereing it mate, the rear spoiler is crackin though, know another Stilo owner with one on the back of his and it suits proper nice.
(y)

Tidy. XD Come and give it a good hover inside for me then it maybe tidy :p [You are ment to be "
" for your sig to show up btw o_O

Yeah took my ages to find my claws, and now thanks to some stupid old people messing about, front passnger side is lil cuvrbed -_- Can't tell unless get up close thou :/

Well xmas costing too much :/ thou top alarm system and some dvd system for my car are top of the list of what to get next

Back