My Stilo Abarth Website

Currently reading:
My Stilo Abarth Website

Site has now undergone many changes. There's still loads to do, particularly the featured cars, but the basics are done, there are one or two broken links so ignore them please. Also 56K beware it is all in flash so give it time to load ;)

Please leave any comments here as I'd love to know what I can improve on.

Cheers,

Koa.

im surprised the links to yours and bens abarths dont works :chin:

what about a wallpapers section, as i got quite a few big pics of abarths :p

Thats a very good idea mate. I'll have to wait and see about how much web space I'll have left once the basics are done, but I could always host the pics on another server (y) Cheers ;)

You already know my view mate! In a word fantastic! :D (y) Seems to be so much clearer & easier to use than the old one. Great job mate. :worship:

Ben R said:
You already know my view mate! In a word fantastic! :D (y) Seems to be so much clearer & easier to use than the old one. Great job mate. :worship:
Thanks again Ben (y) Hopefully when it's finished it will be even easier to navigate. ATM i'm still in two minds about what content to include so some of the titles are a little off :)

Now what I need is some pics. So anyone out there with an Abarth that they don't intend to change, who would like to include their car on the site ? Must be a forum regular though ;)

KoArAnG said:
Thanks again Ben (y) Hopefully when it's finished it will be even easier to navigate. ATM i'm still in two minds about what content to include so some of the titles are a little off :)

Now what I need is some pics. So anyone out there with an Abarth that they don't intend to change, who would like to include their car on the site ? Must be a forum regular though ;)

Paul & Stu would be good for it I reckon! (y)

Sites looking great koArAng - although I wouldn't expect anything less!! I'd love to have my Abarth featured again. Perhaps I can take some pics in a bit more of a Moody setting (I have some ideas) That is if I'm still counted as a forum regular?!

For sure Jasper, I'd love to include your car again mate (y) Some new moody pics would be really cool too (y)

I really need to get some cars featured ASAP so send me the pics as soon as you have the chance mate ;)

Also while your here Jasper, did you see the Fiat Forum Freaks thread that I done :) https://www.fiatforum.com/showthread.php?t=38513 I just wanted to ask if you mind me doing your picture too ?
I have a photo of you that I can use so just give me the (y) (n) ?

Back