Styling My seicento Project

Currently reading:
Styling My seicento Project

Feckin Battyboys.com, only jealous because they drive bland japanese and american (ford/gmc) metal boxes with no excitement or style. ******** to you, you may laugh at this forum, but you won't laugh when a 1.2 litre turbo cinq or sei passes you at 100mph or more. cocks.

lol at BB
FIAT forum knobjocky wrote:
Feckin Battyboys.com, only jealous because they drive bland japanese and american (ford/gmc) metal boxes with no excitement or style. ******** to you, you may laugh at this forum, but you won't laugh when a 1.2 litre turbo cinq or sei passes you at 100mph or more. cocks.

BWAHAHAHA!! Shows how much this tit knows about this site.

I don't know of any Siechento thats capable of 100mph either, I could be wrong though. If they could do 100 I'm willing to bet it would be pretty ****ing shakey though!

Even my bog standard 1.6 Focus is probably faster than any Sei****eo, the deluded ****s.

I'd also be willing to bet that almost any car on here is a million times better to drive than any Seichento too.

Obviously their women are hairy and have bigger penises than they do, so they sit on their forum and **** each other off beacause they like bland monotonous cars with no identity and have no imagination. Funny thing is I've been through just about every post on that site to see what they have been ripping into, slate some cars that would be nice with the paintjob that it's waiting for. Stick to your ford vauxhall nissan blandbox.

Last edited:
that guy cant even spell bloody seicento... :shakehead

and he doesnt know of any sei that can do 100mph?

well they do a quoted 93mph out of the box... and i kno quite a few centos which will hit the rev limiter in 5th, which IIRC with the gear ratio that the cento has can be worked out as over 120mph!!!

the thing is.... whenever you do ANYTHING to modify a car, some people will like it, some wont.

another good point for the centos: you could build a car which weighs around 720kg, has 80bhp, and very good brakes for a couple of grand.

now 80bhp in a 720kg car works out at about 135bhp per tonne, which is an aweful lot of fun when the suspension / brakes are set up well, plus the fact that it would be in insurance group 4 at the highest, be in the lowest tax bracket, have a MPG of nearly 40..... and be relatively easy to repair.

granted they might not be styled to everyones taste, but they are a hell of a lot of fun! :slayer: :slayer: :slayer:

Last edited:
The turbo sei/cinq runs out of gears before it runs out of oomph. There is no way the 1.6 Focus could beat its 0-60 or 30-70 ( or 30-100 ). The only thing it might have, with its longer gearing, is a far higher top speed and less tendancy to wheel spin.

As for shaking, no. Unless there is something wrong with the running gear itself, the chassis does not shake under the power.

The bog standard 1.6 Ford Focus is the most gutless piece of cr*p I've ever driven ( for its claimed specs ). Nice dash layout though. But the problem in this case isn't the car, it's the prick quoted who is behind the wheel. But think on this, he is comparing something in the micro/mini car size with a family hatch. So let me compare his ****ty family hatch with the Fiat Coupe 20v Turbo. What, don't like the comparison? Don't think its fair? Exactly.

What car do losers drive? Whatever they just bought.

exactly mate....

ive had mine *cough* off the clock on a private road *cough* so thats at least an indicated 120mph!!!

granted they call them granny wagons etc. etc.
but i do about 15 miles a day back an forth to work, live in the center of town so can walk everywhere, then go the occasional road trip on the weekends. so y do i need a bigger car?

just dont worry about them.....

Opinions are just that, opinions. I don't go for extreme styling modded cars or cruiserware either but I can think of much worse things to do with your time. That would be to obsess about disliking something to the extent of creating a site about it.

Indicated 120mph on the Sei/Cinq is roughly 109mph ( GPS checked ) btw. The one person in that thread who has a fair point is that the 0-60 is what is important ( or 30-70 in reality ).

The "bog standard" 1.1 Sporting does 0-60 in 12.5 seconds. Don't recall the 30-70. I think the Sei is about a second slower.

Without adding a turbo, and a bit of tuning, that can be shaved down by a few seconds.

Adding the turbo ( and there are three kits if I am recalling this correctly ) give you around 8.5 seconds in its lowest boost form. The 100BHP conversion does sub that.

You don't need to drop in a new engine to get "hot hatch" performance at all. But if you do, then the 1.2 engine I don't have figures for apart from the turbo, which 0-60'd in 6.8 seconds on a test track day at Goodwood some 8 years ago. With wheelspin though, which is the main problem of very small cars with small wheels like the Cinq or Sei.

Funny that a forum that advocates bog standard cars, that is mundano man, granny wagons of the Astra/Vectra variety and grandad wagons ( Ford Focus, I ask you... ). I do agree with their general ethos, but that is a personal preference. If I was to buy another sports car ( beyond my spyder that is ) or a hot hatch I'd just debage it. Then you don't get "Kevins" in their dads 1.6 Focus trying to bait you in their "2.1 children" dullmobiles forcing you to leave them in the dust just to get rid of their tedious arses.

The problem is, in the Spyder I don't get left alone. That and the 13mpg I get out of it when I drive it too annoy.

I also noticed someone had a totally **** looking corsa with superglued on "go faster" bits in their avatar. I hope that is just an illustration of what they decry, else the poster in question could be considered a bit of a hypocrite. Plus, it looks ugly. Ugliness is a general danger of any cosmetic modding.

If you want a laugh, look at some of the factory-fitted chavness of the cars in their gallery:

http://www.*********.co.uk/phpBB2/viewforum.php?f=11

Factory fitted, yeah, thats different..

Last edited:
Aye back to the actual point of this thread after the barry boy session. Think they should drive a nicely tuned one and they might think different. LCD tacho would be pretty mad really.

Back