Tuning My seicento project (sporting)

Currently reading:
Tuning My seicento project (sporting)

shaggy777

hello I have an idea with my sei

this foto is from first day when I bought my sei.

I replace shocks sporting LOWTEC and fuel-tank and timing belt and timing bearing and water pump and my engine already don´t leak :)

it´s only virtual tuning I draw in MS paint and my opinion is very nice

And I have bad report company NOVITEC stop produce plastic tuning for Fiat seicento. :cry:

Attachments

• lol.JPG
    lol.JPG
    129.9 KB · Views: 147
  • lol2.JPG
    lol2.JPG
    145.1 KB · Views: 61
it is true that novitec do not produce items for the seicento anymore, if there is anything for sale there is very little of it

the bonnet scoop looks rubbish

"looks rubbish" lol I draw this picture over 30 min you draw better than me ? ok let´get do it

have you any better plan or better bonet scoop? ok give me something picture. I draw different scoop give me that picture

In reality will looks otherwise but novitec not make this bonnet scoop.

Problem with scoops (generally) is that they just add drag. Scoobies and such only have them 'cos the slow ones have the intercooler in the wrong place.......... Much better to use vents.

The eyebrows are very passe.

But why are you using Paint? If you must use Windows (worst OS ever thrown together?), there's a Windows version of the Gimp for free, and no doubt umpteen zillion pirate versions of Photoshop out there...........

"looks rubbish" lol I draw this picture over 30 min you draw better than me ? ok let´get do it

have you any better plan or better bonet scoop? ok give me something picture. I draw different scoop give me that picture

In reality will looks otherwise but novitec not make this bonnet scoop.

Im not too fussed about the artwork, i meant in general - its a rubbish idea especially on this type of car

yeah yeah because your car is rocket and very impresive idea

send me other and better idea and I worship you

and I forgot price for this tuning - 100€ Did you any better idea for this ??

send me other and better idea and I worship you

and I forgot price for this tuning - 100€ Did you any better idea for this ??

If you mean by tuning making your car go slower, 100 euros is hardly a bargain!

Not the happiest photo (engine blow up at 110mph) but proof that vents work!

blow_up.JPG

I don´t use glue on plastic tuning. It´s very nice photo

I don´t have engine tuning. Because in future I bought some big how this

Glue on platic tuning only sometimes

thanks, although i think someone with a car with replacement bumpers that arent even in the same colour shouldnt be so quick to criticise others

100 euros on tuning - the exhaust in my pic below alone cost more than 3 times that

when you have better tuning ideas other than what is frankly a gimmick to me in a bonnet scoop (a vent like fingers is a much more sensible route) and other things that make the car look stupid in my opinion (half the bonnet painted in black :rolleyes:), areas you should be thinking about if you want to 'tune' it (underneath the bonnet is where i am thinking) i might be more interested

i suggest a search of the forum for better ideas, but 100 euros wont get you far so i would possibly re-think your budget

Last edited:
it´s not paint is´t skin lol

and I bought this car in this paint but it´s brush version or MS It´ok your the better than me ok. :worship:
You have only sei in silver paint but ok every 15 people which have sei has silver paint maybe I err ok

yep turbo is great but I do not turbo version of this car.

ok your the better and uppish
I give you warning to not rain in your nose

ok give milions in your car.

Back