IMG_0088.JPG

Seicento My sei sporting

Introduction

This is my Seicento sporting. She's done over 100,000 but still sweet as a nut... had to have the brakes overhauled: new discs, pads, drums, new front shocks and handbrake cable recently since buying her. things I have done myself: abarth skirts, mkII punto spoiler, wired in new fog lights, Pioneer 180w coaxial speakers, kenwood head unit. My alloys are a bit crusty and I will be refurbing them soon myself- haven'y yet decided on silver or a metallic grey yet though...IMG_0088.JPG

sei sport.jpg

DSC_0282.jpg
Nice one a specially ruff (always waned to have)?
I'f U plan refurb alloys why don't U get ABARTH ones?
This is mine still before refurbishment ImageUploadedByFIAT Forum1417034713.777832.jpg
All best Fella...?

Sent from my iPhone using FIAT Forum mobile app

Cheers mate! was thinking about getting abarth alloys, can't seem to find a pair though! did also think of putting punto alloys on, but thought that might raise the clearance even more and make it look like a 4x4 haha... are the abarth ones an inch bigger than standard too? liking your sei- very tidy!

Do apologise for late return to palette of colours. Blue on yellow to me looks well interesting but what will U guy's think of colour that I wanna to copy of Lexus on me standard ABARTH wheels with yellow cups?ImageUploadedByFIAT Forum1418018037.591648.jpg

Back