Seicento My Sei Sporting abarth!!

Currently reading:
Seicento My Sei Sporting abarth!!

nice, liking those wheels. not so keen on the fuel cap tho :eek:

tidy looking car. Whereabouts did you get those pedals from btw? I have the same ones, just minus the acelerator pedal (i have no idea where thats gone!)

I hope those are fake vents cos one is positioned above your ecu and it has been known for water to get in there and completely wreck it so either block that one or seal your ecu with spray glue.

Nice wheels and choons mate!

Liam

arc said:
Whereabouts did you get those pedals from btw? I have the same ones, just minus the acelerator pedal (i have no idea where thats gone!)
Ive just taken my aceleroator pedal off cos it was annoying me! lol

bloomfieldliam said:
I hope those are fake vents
Yeah they are fake :cool: lol

Good mate, they only serve to let water and other crap into your engine bay that usually leads to some kind of problems.

My mate had a vent put in and he got water into the plugs while jet washing it and his car backfired then jumped a tooth on the timing.

Liam

bloomfieldliam said:
Good mate, they only serve to let water and other crap into your engine bay that usually leads to some kind of problems.

My mate had a vent put in and he got water into the plugs while jet washing it and his car backfired then jumped a tooth on the timing.

Liam
simple.... dont jet wash the bonnet! haha

i am lookin at gettin mine done my cool louvres... but not over the ecu so it is all good, just want to help the beasty get rid of the heat!

Back